10 basics every American should know about the debt ceiling debate
What is another option? »8 of 10 «
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
One other option is to accumulate cash until there is enough to make a single payment for all of the payments due on that particular day. For example, it could take two days of accumulating revenues to make all the payments due on that particular day.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Logan couple killed, baby survives in auto...
- BYU conference explores what's next for...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Top in-state basketball prospects receiving...
- Exum, Hood, Cooley shine for Jazz in Summer...
- BYU football recruit Charles West shot in arm...
- Tabernacle Choir opens New York Yankees game...
- BYU conference explores what's next for... 54
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 52
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 41
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 38
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 17
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12