10 basics every American should know about the debt ceiling debate
What is another option? »8 of 10 «
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
One other option is to accumulate cash until there is enough to make a single payment for all of the payments due on that particular day. For example, it could take two days of accumulating revenues to make all the payments due on that particular day.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 116
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 24
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12