Thank you, Dad: 10 expressions of gratitude for fathers
Thank you for having strong faith. »9 of 10 «
As strong as you are in our children’s eyes, you have always made it clear where that strength comes from. You’ve taught them to rely on God in all things and to live by tried and true principles of happiness. Because of that, I can rest assured that our children will always find success in the things that matter most — just like you have.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists to...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who went...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Tipping points:... 20
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire,... 12
- Judge set to issue key Ohio gay... 10
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 7
- How to raise a caring, moral child:... 5
- With $41.4 million, 'Captain America'... 3