Thank you, Dad: 10 expressions of gratitude for fathers
Thank you for having strong faith. »9 of 10 «
As strong as you are in our children’s eyes, you have always made it clear where that strength comes from. You’ve taught them to rely on God in all things and to live by tried and true principles of happiness. Because of that, I can rest assured that our children will always find success in the things that matter most — just like you have.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 28
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Should you tell your spouse the little... 5
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4
- Is the 'friend zone' a bad thing? 4