Thank you, Dad: 10 expressions of gratitude for fathers
Thank you for all the little things that are really the big things. »10 of 10 «
Like yelling from the sidelines in your work clothes, and snuggling the kids to sleep while telling your own made-up stories, and picking things up from the grocery store on your way home from work, and taking our hard-to-shop-for teenager clothes shopping, and sewing up the torn baby bunny doll clothes for our young daughter, and being there every day of our children’s lives like a sentinel, a lighthouse and a guidepost.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- High school track: Ogden's Sarah Feeny breaks...
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on... 15
- Angelina Jolie announcement leads to... 12
- L.A. filmmaker tries to re-brand... 10
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 9
- Utah lawmakers look to regulate child... 8
- New app helps consumers purchase... 7
- More evidence that primetime TV... 6
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Once in a while,... 5