Thank you, Dad: 10 expressions of gratitude for fathers
Thank you for being the kind of man I wanted in the delivery room for the birth of our children. »1 of 10 «
I still can’t believe you sprained your wrist from rubbing my lower back with a tennis ball when I fancied the idea of natural childbirth with our first child. I ended up laboring with our large-headed, overdue and posterior child for over 30 hours, and you were there for every single minute of it. You were a life saver then and you are a life saver now.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 13
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Leaving your child alone in public?... 5
- Wright Words: Why I’m sorry for... 5