Thank you, Dad: 10 expressions of gratitude for fathers
Thank you for being the kind of man I wanted in the delivery room for the birth of our children. »1 of 10 «
I still can’t believe you sprained your wrist from rubbing my lower back with a tennis ball when I fancied the idea of natural childbirth with our first child. I ended up laboring with our large-headed, overdue and posterior child for over 30 hours, and you were there for every single minute of it. You were a life saver then and you are a life saver now.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- How about a Utah-BYU matchup in NCAA tournament?
- Jewish woman launches modest online... 13
- For kids older than 2, a nap may only... 3
- Doug's Take: 'McFarland, USA' is a... 3
- There's no escaping 'Saturday Night Live' 3
- ‘Big Hero 6,’... 2
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases clean... 1
- The most overlooked characteristic of... 1
- Car accident doesn't stop man from... 1