BYU's best offensive performances under Robert Anae
2009 vs. No. 19 Utah »8 of 10 «
Final Score: 26-23 OT
Editor's note: One of two games during the 2009 season in which BYU went with the old-school royal blues, this was also the last time BYU beat Utah.
Up until he threw the dramatic game-winning 25-yard touchdown pass to Andrew George, the Utes had done an outstanding job containing BYU quarterback Max Hall.
It was hardly any consolation to the Utes that they continued to mostly have Hall's number for the third straight year in a 26-23 overtime loss to the Cougars on Saturday. That last pass Hall threaded to George in double coverage will sting Utah for a long time.
"I told you it was going to be a spectacular-type of ending," said Utes linebacker Stevenson Sylvester. "It's tough."
Read more about BYU's win vs. Utah in 2009.
Up next: Sin city never looked so... windy.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 97
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 62
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 52
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 46
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 31
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 27