BYU's best offensive performances under Robert Anae
2009 vs. No. 19 Utah »8 of 10 «
Final Score: 26-23 OT
Editor's note: One of two games during the 2009 season in which BYU went with the old-school royal blues, this was also the last time BYU beat Utah.
Up until he threw the dramatic game-winning 25-yard touchdown pass to Andrew George, the Utes had done an outstanding job containing BYU quarterback Max Hall.
It was hardly any consolation to the Utes that they continued to mostly have Hall's number for the third straight year in a 26-23 overtime loss to the Cougars on Saturday. That last pass Hall threaded to George in double coverage will sting Utah for a long time.
"I told you it was going to be a spectacular-type of ending," said Utes linebacker Stevenson Sylvester. "It's tough."
Read more about BYU's win vs. Utah in 2009.
Up next: Sin city never looked so... windy.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 47
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 29
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense could use... 24
- Friday morning QB: Three stars and five... 23