BYU's best offensive performances under Robert Anae
2006 vs. No. 15 TCU »2 of 10 «
Final Score: 31-17
Editor's note: BYU was dogged by TCU during their final three years in the MWC. Maybe the reason for that was because of this gutsy road win.
Jeff Ballard and TCU couldn't pull off another comeback against BYU.
John Beck threw for 321 yards and three second-half touchdowns to lead BYU to a 31-17 victory Thursday night that ended No. 17 TCU's winning streak at 13 games. The streak was the longest in NCAA Division I-A.
BYU (3-2, 1-0 Mountain West) beat a Top 25 team for the first time since 1999, a stretch of 12 games since a victory over Colorado State. The Cougars went to double overtime at then-No. 23 Boston College earlier this month before losing 23-20.
Continue reading about BYU's win against No. 15 TCU.
Up next: A ducky coach says BYU doesn't belong, despite getting thoroughly beaten.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 107
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 52
- Utah Utes football: Dr. Chris Hill... 39
- Brad Rock: USU athletics can go home again 22
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 17
- Van Noy named to Lott IMPACT trophy... 15
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 12