BYU's best offensive performances under Robert Anae
2006 vs. No. 15 TCU »2 of 10 «
Final Score: 31-17
Editor's note: BYU was dogged by TCU during their final three years in the MWC. Maybe the reason for that was because of this gutsy road win.
Jeff Ballard and TCU couldn't pull off another comeback against BYU.
John Beck threw for 321 yards and three second-half touchdowns to lead BYU to a 31-17 victory Thursday night that ended No. 17 TCU's winning streak at 13 games. The streak was the longest in NCAA Division I-A.
BYU (3-2, 1-0 Mountain West) beat a Top 25 team for the first time since 1999, a stretch of 12 games since a victory over Colorado State. The Cougars went to double overtime at then-No. 23 Boston College earlier this month before losing 23-20.
Continue reading about BYU's win against No. 15 TCU.
Up next: A ducky coach says BYU doesn't belong, despite getting thoroughly beaten.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- Man steals woman's boarding pass, checks into...
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a reminder...
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Families of 3 missing persons ask for...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 128
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 57
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 49
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 45
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 41
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Live updates: No. 13 Utah takes on UCLA... 35