BYU's best offensive performances under Robert Anae
2006 vs. No. 15 TCU »2 of 10 «
Final Score: 31-17
Editor's note: BYU was dogged by TCU during their final three years in the MWC. Maybe the reason for that was because of this gutsy road win.
Jeff Ballard and TCU couldn't pull off another comeback against BYU.
John Beck threw for 321 yards and three second-half touchdowns to lead BYU to a 31-17 victory Thursday night that ended No. 17 TCU's winning streak at 13 games. The streak was the longest in NCAA Division I-A.
BYU (3-2, 1-0 Mountain West) beat a Top 25 team for the first time since 1999, a stretch of 12 games since a victory over Colorado State. The Cougars went to double overtime at then-No. 23 Boston College earlier this month before losing 23-20.
Continue reading about BYU's win against No. 15 TCU.
Up next: A ducky coach says BYU doesn't belong, despite getting thoroughly beaten.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 282
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 70
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 33