BYU's best offensive performances under Robert Anae
2006 vs. No. 15 TCU »2 of 10 «
Final Score: 31-17
Editor's note: BYU was dogged by TCU during their final three years in the MWC. Maybe the reason for that was because of this gutsy road win.
Jeff Ballard and TCU couldn't pull off another comeback against BYU.
John Beck threw for 321 yards and three second-half touchdowns to lead BYU to a 31-17 victory Thursday night that ended No. 17 TCU's winning streak at 13 games. The streak was the longest in NCAA Division I-A.
BYU (3-2, 1-0 Mountain West) beat a Top 25 team for the first time since 1999, a stretch of 12 games since a victory over Colorado State. The Cougars went to double overtime at then-No. 23 Boston College earlier this month before losing 23-20.
Continue reading about BYU's win against No. 15 TCU.
Up next: A ducky coach says BYU doesn't belong, despite getting thoroughly beaten.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20