BYU's best offensive performances under Robert Anae
2006 vs. No. 15 TCU »2 of 10 «
Final Score: 31-17
Editor's note: BYU was dogged by TCU during their final three years in the MWC. Maybe the reason for that was because of this gutsy road win.
Jeff Ballard and TCU couldn't pull off another comeback against BYU.
John Beck threw for 321 yards and three second-half touchdowns to lead BYU to a 31-17 victory Thursday night that ended No. 17 TCU's winning streak at 13 games. The streak was the longest in NCAA Division I-A.
BYU (3-2, 1-0 Mountain West) beat a Top 25 team for the first time since 1999, a stretch of 12 games since a victory over Colorado State. The Cougars went to double overtime at then-No. 23 Boston College earlier this month before losing 23-20.
Continue reading about BYU's win against No. 15 TCU.
Up next: A ducky coach says BYU doesn't belong, despite getting thoroughly beaten.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 160
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 93
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 37
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30