Twilight, Star Trek and other wacky wedding themes
»7 items «
From something borrowed to something blue, there are many fine details that are involved in planning a wedding. The Bridal Showcase will be in Salt Lake City Jan. 4-5, at the Salt Palace Ballroom located on 100 S West Temple. A $7 admission will allow any bride to check out wedding dresses, tuxedos, invitations, florists, photographers, reception centers and more. The Bridal Showcase will be open Friday from 3-8 p.m. with fashion shows at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. And on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with fashion shows at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Each couple has their own style, yet some go for a style that may be considered a little over the top. Here is a list of some themed weddings that may seem a little wacky.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 10
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Want your child to eat more fruits and... 4
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Dad gets 'no-show' bill after... 3