Twilight, Star Trek and other wacky wedding themes
»7 items «
From something borrowed to something blue, there are many fine details that are involved in planning a wedding. The Bridal Showcase will be in Salt Lake City Jan. 4-5, at the Salt Palace Ballroom located on 100 S West Temple. A $7 admission will allow any bride to check out wedding dresses, tuxedos, invitations, florists, photographers, reception centers and more. The Bridal Showcase will be open Friday from 3-8 p.m. with fashion shows at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. And on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with fashion shows at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Each couple has their own style, yet some go for a style that may be considered a little over the top. Here is a list of some themed weddings that may seem a little wacky.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 14
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks... 10
- This type of high school can increase... 8
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 8
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline... 7
- It's 2014: Are all our schools... 6
- Can too many dating options be a... 6