Twilight, Star Trek and other wacky wedding themes
»7 items «
From something borrowed to something blue, there are many fine details that are involved in planning a wedding. The Bridal Showcase will be in Salt Lake City Jan. 4-5, at the Salt Palace Ballroom located on 100 S West Temple. A $7 admission will allow any bride to check out wedding dresses, tuxedos, invitations, florists, photographers, reception centers and more. The Bridal Showcase will be open Friday from 3-8 p.m. with fashion shows at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. And on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with fashion shows at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Each couple has their own style, yet some go for a style that may be considered a little over the top. Here is a list of some themed weddings that may seem a little wacky.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 76
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- Erin Stewart: Prom dress modesty raises... 9
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- Did the Internet kill April Fools' Day? 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2
- The Clean Cut: Young string quartet... 1