Twilight, Star Trek and other wacky wedding themes
»7 items «
From something borrowed to something blue, there are many fine details that are involved in planning a wedding. The Bridal Showcase will be in Salt Lake City Jan. 4-5, at the Salt Palace Ballroom located on 100 S West Temple. A $7 admission will allow any bride to check out wedding dresses, tuxedos, invitations, florists, photographers, reception centers and more. The Bridal Showcase will be open Friday from 3-8 p.m. with fashion shows at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. And on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with fashion shows at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Each couple has their own style, yet some go for a style that may be considered a little over the top. Here is a list of some themed weddings that may seem a little wacky.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Fly a flag for Cody: Army confirms Utah... 10
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 9
- French president signs gay marriage... 5
- Former middle-class moms choose new... 5
- Salt Lake City has highest rate of... 3
- Taking back family dinner: A healthy,... 2
- Viral photos encourage moms to 'set... 2
- Psychologist calls doctor accused of... 2