Twilight, Star Trek and other wacky wedding themes
»7 items «
From something borrowed to something blue, there are many fine details that are involved in planning a wedding. The Bridal Showcase will be in Salt Lake City Jan. 4-5, at the Salt Palace Ballroom located on 100 S West Temple. A $7 admission will allow any bride to check out wedding dresses, tuxedos, invitations, florists, photographers, reception centers and more. The Bridal Showcase will be open Friday from 3-8 p.m. with fashion shows at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. And on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with fashion shows at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Each couple has their own style, yet some go for a style that may be considered a little over the top. Here is a list of some themed weddings that may seem a little wacky.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Doug Robinson: Why this mother of four... 5
- 'None of it matters': Family grateful... 3
- Chris Hicks: Movies to watch over the... 3
- 'Glamping': What is it and where can... 2
- Motherhood Matters: Lessons from PB&J 1
- Why ‘Rogue One’ will be... 1
- UTubers: 2 Utah couples create... 1
- Family whose 3-year-old daughter has... 1