10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
Upper income tax filers »8 of 10 «
J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
Individuals who make more than $400,000 and couples earning more than $450,000 will pay higher taxes. The highest tax rate on ordinary income will be the same as it was in 2000 at 39.6 percent.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- New temple presidents
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- Doug Robinson: $280M UCLA deal breaks record,...
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be getting...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 101
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9