10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
Upper income tax filers »8 of 10 «
J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
Individuals who make more than $400,000 and couples earning more than $450,000 will pay higher taxes. The highest tax rate on ordinary income will be the same as it was in 2000 at 39.6 percent.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 95
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 92
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19