10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
Milk drinkers »2 of 10 «
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Without action to extend 2012 policies, dairy prices — especially milk — were set to surge as the law reverted to a 1949 pricing system. But with the new legislation you can have your milk and drink it too. Prices won’t spike, DC Decoder says.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- New mission presidents
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Streamlined FanX event is a win for Salt Lake...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our thoughts...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 171
- LDS position on gay, religious rights... 50
- Romney decision not to run again... 48
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 26
- Rep. Chris Stewart says he's working on... 19
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud,... 18
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts... 17
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80... 16