10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
Milk drinkers »2 of 10 «
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Without action to extend 2012 policies, dairy prices — especially milk — were set to surge as the law reverted to a 1949 pricing system. But with the new legislation you can have your milk and drink it too. Prices won’t spike, DC Decoder says.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 19
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey... 10
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 8
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that... 7
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and... 3
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2