10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
Milk drinkers »2 of 10 «
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Without action to extend 2012 policies, dairy prices — especially milk — were set to surge as the law reverted to a 1949 pricing system. But with the new legislation you can have your milk and drink it too. Prices won’t spike, DC Decoder says.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 30
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- Report: Utah made big money by keeping... 8
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 8
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller —... 4
- Stericycle move to Tooele gets House... 4