10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
Milk drinkers »2 of 10 «
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Without action to extend 2012 policies, dairy prices — especially milk — were set to surge as the law reverted to a 1949 pricing system. But with the new legislation you can have your milk and drink it too. Prices won’t spike, DC Decoder says.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- President Uchtdorf dedicates addition to...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs... 20
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic... 12
- Elected officials, business leaders... 7
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3
- There's more to why Americans don't... 3
- The battle over coal struggles to find... 2
- China probing brokers, regulators for... 1