10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
»10 items «
On Dec. 31, 2012, the "fiscal cliff" fix called the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 was passed by the U.S. Senate. It was passed a day later by the U.S. House of Representatives. Although taxes will increase, there are changes that will save Americans from the tax cliff that was anticipated. An article by DC Decoder explains various ways the fix will affect Americans. Take a peek.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 303
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 142
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 68
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 46
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 46
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 36