10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
»10 items «
On Dec. 31, 2012, the "fiscal cliff" fix called the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 was passed by the U.S. Senate. It was passed a day later by the U.S. House of Representatives. Although taxes will increase, there are changes that will save Americans from the tax cliff that was anticipated. An article by DC Decoder explains various ways the fix will affect Americans. Take a peek.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17