10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
»10 items «
On Dec. 31, 2012, the "fiscal cliff" fix called the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 was passed by the U.S. Senate. It was passed a day later by the U.S. House of Representatives. Although taxes will increase, there are changes that will save Americans from the tax cliff that was anticipated. An article by DC Decoder explains various ways the fix will affect Americans. Take a peek.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 33
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest... 15
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Utah liquor consumption is up, but... 8
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 7
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River... 6