10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
»10 items «
On Dec. 31, 2012, the "fiscal cliff" fix called the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 was passed by the U.S. Senate. It was passed a day later by the U.S. House of Representatives. Although taxes will increase, there are changes that will save Americans from the tax cliff that was anticipated. An article by DC Decoder explains various ways the fix will affect Americans. Take a peek.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 50
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 38
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 36
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any... 24
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- EPA's Clean Power Plan draws Utah... 15
- ACLU supports inmates' hunger strike,... 15
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12