10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
»10 items «
On Dec. 31, 2012, the "fiscal cliff" fix called the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 was passed by the U.S. Senate. It was passed a day later by the U.S. House of Representatives. Although taxes will increase, there are changes that will save Americans from the tax cliff that was anticipated. An article by DC Decoder explains various ways the fix will affect Americans. Take a peek.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Major road funding, employee pay raises,...
- Lake Powell pipeline debate enters new phase
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 13
- Utah agrees not enforce obscenity law... 13
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Additional concourse boosts airport... 10
- The U.S. hands over $5.28 billion a... 7
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 5
- Orem real estate manager indicted in... 5
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist... 2