10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
»10 items «
On Dec. 31, 2012, the "fiscal cliff" fix called the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 was passed by the U.S. Senate. It was passed a day later by the U.S. House of Representatives. Although taxes will increase, there are changes that will save Americans from the tax cliff that was anticipated. An article by DC Decoder explains various ways the fix will affect Americans. Take a peek.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term solution?...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- LDS Church moves volunteers from Turkey to...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13