10 ways the 'fiscal cliff' fix affects you
»10 items «
On Dec. 31, 2012, the "fiscal cliff" fix called the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 was passed by the U.S. Senate. It was passed a day later by the U.S. House of Representatives. Although taxes will increase, there are changes that will save Americans from the tax cliff that was anticipated. An article by DC Decoder explains various ways the fix will affect Americans. Take a peek.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- New MTC presidents
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding... 2
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 2