Top religious newsmakers in 2012
Christian Post picks »7 of 7 «
Owen Humphreys, Associated Press
Three individuals were highlighted in the Christian Post's top stories of the year list: Chen Guangcheng, whose escape from China reignited attention to the country’s one-child policy; Rimsha Masih, a child who was charged with blasphemy but international pressure forced Pakistan to drop the case; and Justin Welby, an evangelical who became the new archbishop of Canterbury and leader of 80 million Anglicans worldwide.
»7 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 108
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 65
- Spiritual journey leads 3-term U.S.... 51
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't... 30
- 5 professional athletes who stand up... 22
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Faith leaders call for religious... 17
- The best (and worst) countries for... 16