Top religious newsmakers in 2012
Christian Post picks »7 of 7 «
Owen Humphreys, Associated Press
Three individuals were highlighted in the Christian Post's top stories of the year list: Chen Guangcheng, whose escape from China reignited attention to the country’s one-child policy; Rimsha Masih, a child who was charged with blasphemy but international pressure forced Pakistan to drop the case; and Justin Welby, an evangelical who became the new archbishop of Canterbury and leader of 80 million Anglicans worldwide.
»7 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- Winners and losers under Obama's immigration...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat 102
- America needs heroes, Mitt Romney tells... 55
- Defending the Faith: A note on the... 35
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high... 34
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 33
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 16
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 16