Top religious newsmakers in 2012
Christian Post picks »7 of 7 «
Owen Humphreys, Associated Press
Three individuals were highlighted in the Christian Post's top stories of the year list: Chen Guangcheng, whose escape from China reignited attention to the country’s one-child policy; Rimsha Masih, a child who was charged with blasphemy but international pressure forced Pakistan to drop the case; and Justin Welby, an evangelical who became the new archbishop of Canterbury and leader of 80 million Anglicans worldwide.
»7 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- LDS Church's opposition does not necessarily...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Ask Angela: How do I remove negative... 11
- Dancing violinist Lindsey Stirling... 9
- Rubio: Faith is 'single greatest... 6
- The Clean Cut: Keith Urban calls Utah... 6
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Some of the best... 4
- Book review: 'Planted' is for those... 2
- Nevada's largest daily newspaper... 1