Top religious newsmakers in 2012
Christian Post picks »7 of 7 «
Owen Humphreys, Associated Press
Three individuals were highlighted in the Christian Post's top stories of the year list: Chen Guangcheng, whose escape from China reignited attention to the country’s one-child policy; Rimsha Masih, a child who was charged with blasphemy but international pressure forced Pakistan to drop the case; and Justin Welby, an evangelical who became the new archbishop of Canterbury and leader of 80 million Anglicans worldwide.
»7 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 86
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its... 86
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 19
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 17
- Catholic high school teacher fired... 16
- Defending the Faith: The collective... 16
- Putin defends Russian conservative values 15
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 13