Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
James Mitchell »47 of 47 «
HELPER, Carbon County, Dec. 23 — James Mitchell, 31, was shot and killed after police say Jeromie Bunch, 30, of Helper, walked from his residence to the home of his estranged wife a few blocks away at 118 Bryner St. Once there, investigators said he confronted Mitchell on the back porch and shot him with a handgun. Bunch then fled into a garage on the property and killed himself. Five children were in the home at the time — Mitchell's three young daughters and the Bunches' two sons. Bunch's wife protected them by gathering them into a room to keep them safe, police said.
»47 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 40
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Trump speechwriter apologizes for... 27
- Police give all-clear in Munich... 27
- Thunderous boos for Cruz for refusing... 22