Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
James Mitchell »47 of 47 «
HELPER, Carbon County, Dec. 23 — James Mitchell, 31, was shot and killed after police say Jeromie Bunch, 30, of Helper, walked from his residence to the home of his estranged wife a few blocks away at 118 Bryner St. Once there, investigators said he confronted Mitchell on the back porch and shot him with a handgun. Bunch then fled into a garage on the property and killed himself. Five children were in the home at the time — Mitchell's three young daughters and the Bunches' two sons. Bunch's wife protected them by gathering them into a room to keep them safe, police said.
»47 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a reminder...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is special for...
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he...
- BYU's Rose adjusts lineup — freshman...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 77
- 200 gather at Utah Capitol in support... 47
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 38
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 32
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 30
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 26
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 21