Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
James Mitchell »47 of 47 «
HELPER, Carbon County, Dec. 23 — James Mitchell, 31, was shot and killed after police say Jeromie Bunch, 30, of Helper, walked from his residence to the home of his estranged wife a few blocks away at 118 Bryner St. Once there, investigators said he confronted Mitchell on the back porch and shot him with a handgun. Bunch then fled into a garage on the property and killed himself. Five children were in the home at the time — Mitchell's three young daughters and the Bunches' two sons. Bunch's wife protected them by gathering them into a room to keep them safe, police said.
»47 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat about this...
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's open to...
- Morning links: National college football...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- Did the Republican Party just adopt the... 48
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 39
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Trump speechwriter apologizes for... 27