Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Alice Griego and Ralph J. Salazar »46 of 47 «
GRANITE, Dec. 14 — The burned bodies of Alice Griego, 55, and Ralph J. Salazar, 59, were found inside the master bedroom at 2811 E. Ksel Drive (9420 South). An autopsy determined both died from gunshot wounds. Their bodies were found on a bed that was intentionally set on fire, according to investigators. Salazar was the owner of the house in unincorporated Salt Lake County. Griego worked at a bakery at a local Smith's for many years. Police have not named any suspects.
»46 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 96
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 38
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 25
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 24
- Obama pledges solidarity with France,... 19
- Officer charged with murder in teen's... 18