Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Alice Griego and Ralph J. Salazar »46 of 47 «
GRANITE, Dec. 14 — The burned bodies of Alice Griego, 55, and Ralph J. Salazar, 59, were found inside the master bedroom at 2811 E. Ksel Drive (9420 South). An autopsy determined both died from gunshot wounds. Their bodies were found on a bed that was intentionally set on fire, according to investigators. Salazar was the owner of the house in unincorporated Salt Lake County. Griego worked at a bakery at a local Smith's for many years. Police have not named any suspects.
»46 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church announces publication of the...
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Heavy rains slam Davis County, cause...
- 20 things I wish I had known before having...
- Why the message behind 'The Book of...
- Young man eager to serve LDS mission bears...
- Morning links: Former BYU player Paul Lasike...
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God told me...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any... 62
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 38
- LDS Church announces publication of the... 28
- EPA's Clean Power Plan draws Utah... 25
- ACLU supports inmates' hunger strike,... 22
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- South Salt Lake ranks as most expensive... 15
- Expunging criminal records expected to... 13