Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Alice Griego and Ralph J. Salazar »46 of 47 «
GRANITE, Dec. 14 — The burned bodies of Alice Griego, 55, and Ralph J. Salazar, 59, were found inside the master bedroom at 2811 E. Ksel Drive (9420 South). An autopsy determined both died from gunshot wounds. Their bodies were found on a bed that was intentionally set on fire, according to investigators. Salazar was the owner of the house in unincorporated Salt Lake County. Griego worked at a bakery at a local Smith's for many years. Police have not named any suspects.
»46 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Missionary, police testify against man...
- Will BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson play vs....
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS...
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 45
- A New York Times article said Michael... 42
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 39
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 35
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- For the first time in American history,... 30