Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Alice Griego and Ralph J. Salazar »46 of 47 «
GRANITE, Dec. 14 — The burned bodies of Alice Griego, 55, and Ralph J. Salazar, 59, were found inside the master bedroom at 2811 E. Ksel Drive (9420 South). An autopsy determined both died from gunshot wounds. Their bodies were found on a bed that was intentionally set on fire, according to investigators. Salazar was the owner of the house in unincorporated Salt Lake County. Griego worked at a bakery at a local Smith's for many years. Police have not named any suspects.
»46 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- You don't know Jack (Cooley)? Learn about...
- Minor earthquake shakes southern Utah town
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for... 129
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry... 96
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 64
- Oklahoma court: Ten Commandments... 53
- Episcopal Church becomes third... 51
- Religious schools and universities on... 48
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 37