Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Alice Griego and Ralph J. Salazar »46 of 47 «
GRANITE, Dec. 14 — The burned bodies of Alice Griego, 55, and Ralph J. Salazar, 59, were found inside the master bedroom at 2811 E. Ksel Drive (9420 South). An autopsy determined both died from gunshot wounds. Their bodies were found on a bed that was intentionally set on fire, according to investigators. Salazar was the owner of the house in unincorporated Salt Lake County. Griego worked at a bakery at a local Smith's for many years. Police have not named any suspects.
»46 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- New temple presidents
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- 'He was a 'Star Trek' guy': Mark Hamill said...
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 45
- 5 arguments Republicans are using to... 28
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Hillary Clinton faces promise, risk of... 24
- US senator says it's time to put a... 23
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23