Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Alice Griego and Ralph J. Salazar »46 of 47 «
GRANITE, Dec. 14 — The burned bodies of Alice Griego, 55, and Ralph J. Salazar, 59, were found inside the master bedroom at 2811 E. Ksel Drive (9420 South). An autopsy determined both died from gunshot wounds. Their bodies were found on a bed that was intentionally set on fire, according to investigators. Salazar was the owner of the house in unincorporated Salt Lake County. Griego worked at a bakery at a local Smith's for many years. Police have not named any suspects.
»46 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Watch: LDS musician Lindsey Stirling speaks...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 68
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 34
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 29
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 27
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage... 26