Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Alice Griego and Ralph J. Salazar »46 of 47 «
GRANITE, Dec. 14 — The burned bodies of Alice Griego, 55, and Ralph J. Salazar, 59, were found inside the master bedroom at 2811 E. Ksel Drive (9420 South). An autopsy determined both died from gunshot wounds. Their bodies were found on a bed that was intentionally set on fire, according to investigators. Salazar was the owner of the house in unincorporated Salt Lake County. Griego worked at a bakery at a local Smith's for many years. Police have not named any suspects.
»46 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Traditional marriage supporters want... 84
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 67
- Educators at UEA convention told to... 40
- Lawmaker pledges to run bill changing... 36
- Democrats challenge Mia Love's... 36
- Houston subpoenas sermons in battle... 32
- Feminist speaker claims USU didn't warn... 31
- Budget deficit drops to $483B, lowest... 26