Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Carlos Peney Mose »3 of 47 «
HALCHITA, San Juan County, Jan. 28 — Carlos Peney Mose, 35, a photographer and tour guide, was killed in a shooting incident. Michelle Davida Harvey, 28, was charged in federal court with murder. Prosecutors allege Harvey used a .22-caliber handgun but provided no additional details about what happened. Trial is set to begin Jan. 28.
»3 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a reminder...
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Man steals woman's boarding pass, checks into...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- Families of 3 missing persons ask for...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- 200 gather at Utah Capitol in support... 48
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 35
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 30
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 22
- Census: Utah has youngest newlyweds,... 16
- Man fighting for custody of daughter... 16
- Utah GOP, state appear headed to court... 12
- A new approach: What the poor can teach... 8