Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Carlos Peney Mose »3 of 47 «
HALCHITA, San Juan County, Jan. 28 — Carlos Peney Mose, 35, a photographer and tour guide, was killed in a shooting incident. Michelle Davida Harvey, 28, was charged in federal court with murder. Prosecutors allege Harvey used a .22-caliber handgun but provided no additional details about what happened. Trial is set to begin Jan. 28.
»3 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave Rose's...
- Morning links: Kyle Van Noy, Eric Weddle...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Calls for boycott of Oscars grow over... 42
- Interior Department halts new federal... 29
- What you don't know about the HPV... 26
- Veteran Unified police officer, gunman... 25
- New bill may snuff out smoking rooms at... 24
- Obama cites Americans' release as win... 23
- Trump receives key endorsement from... 23
- Utah GOP sues state again over... 22