Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Carlos Peney Mose »3 of 47 «
HALCHITA, San Juan County, Jan. 28 — Carlos Peney Mose, 35, a photographer and tour guide, was killed in a shooting incident. Michelle Davida Harvey, 28, was charged in federal court with murder. Prosecutors allege Harvey used a .22-caliber handgun but provided no additional details about what happened. Trial is set to begin Jan. 28.
»3 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah's 'big game' against Big Blue has...
- Morning links: Taysom Hill profiled by ESPN;...
- Cougars respect Nebraska, but say they...
- The Latest: Defiant Kentucky clerk goes to...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- Dick Harmon: College predictions: Utes to...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- GOP presidential hopeful Rand Paul... 13