Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Carlos Peney Mose »3 of 47 «
HALCHITA, San Juan County, Jan. 28 — Carlos Peney Mose, 35, a photographer and tour guide, was killed in a shooting incident. Michelle Davida Harvey, 28, was charged in federal court with murder. Prosecutors allege Harvey used a .22-caliber handgun but provided no additional details about what happened. Trial is set to begin Jan. 28.
»3 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- ‘Stay strong,’ says 15-year-old...
- Videographer explains drone flight over D.C....
- Jazz match, Gordon Hayward to sign four-year,...
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned over...
- The Clean Cut: Disney World surprise gone wrong
- Colbie Caillat tells women they are more than...
- There's some highlights in Utah Jazz's Summer...
- Utah to appeal same-sex marriage ruling... 66
- Same-sex marriage advocates to deliver... 45
- 83% of Utahns say Congress needs to act... 44
- Rep. Chaffetz keeps Romney for... 42
- Mia Love labeled 'surefire winner' by... 38
- Court lifts stay, but gives Utah chance... 38
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas... 33
- Daylight saving time: Should it stay or... 33