Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Carlos Peney Mose »3 of 47 «
HALCHITA, San Juan County, Jan. 28 — Carlos Peney Mose, 35, a photographer and tour guide, was killed in a shooting incident. Michelle Davida Harvey, 28, was charged in federal court with murder. Prosecutors allege Harvey used a .22-caliber handgun but provided no additional details about what happened. Trial is set to begin Jan. 28.
»3 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Family searches for answers after daughter,...
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous...
- About Utah: Miracle Bowl BYU receiver Ryan...
- Did Trump really just become a born-again...
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion...
- Child rescue from hot car is second Utah case...
- Supreme Court abortion decision could affect...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 63
- In need of help, Trump finds few... 39
- Big ruling for abortion rights in... 36
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 36
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 35
- Did Trump really just become a... 35
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34