Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Carlos Peney Mose »3 of 47 «
HALCHITA, San Juan County, Jan. 28 — Carlos Peney Mose, 35, a photographer and tour guide, was killed in a shooting incident. Michelle Davida Harvey, 28, was charged in federal court with murder. Prosecutors allege Harvey used a .22-caliber handgun but provided no additional details about what happened. Trial is set to begin Jan. 28.
»3 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 43
- Police give all-clear in Munich... 32
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 30
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28