Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Carlos Peney Mose »3 of 47 «
HALCHITA, San Juan County, Jan. 28 — Carlos Peney Mose, 35, a photographer and tour guide, was killed in a shooting incident. Michelle Davida Harvey, 28, was charged in federal court with murder. Prosecutors allege Harvey used a .22-caliber handgun but provided no additional details about what happened. Trial is set to begin Jan. 28.
»3 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 112
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 101
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 23
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 16
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12