Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Kerry Brown »2 of 47 «
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Jan. 24 — The death of Kerry Brown, 42, was initially deemed suspicious by police after the man was found unconscious and critically injured Jan. 19 following a fight near 100 E. Louise Ave. Brown suffered extensive head trauma and was taken to a local hospital, where he died a few days later. Police arrested Tristan Hamel, 20, who lived nearby, for investigation of aggravated assault. Prosecutors declined to file charges against Hamel. Police said Brown was intoxicated and was the aggressor. Hamel punched him once and Brown fell and hit his head.
»2 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term solution?...
- LDS Church moves volunteers from Turkey to...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 42
- Obama boosts Clinton: Carry her like... 38
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31