Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Kerry Brown »2 of 47 «
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Jan. 24 — The death of Kerry Brown, 42, was initially deemed suspicious by police after the man was found unconscious and critically injured Jan. 19 following a fight near 100 E. Louise Ave. Brown suffered extensive head trauma and was taken to a local hospital, where he died a few days later. Police arrested Tristan Hamel, 20, who lived nearby, for investigation of aggravated assault. Prosecutors declined to file charges against Hamel. Police said Brown was intoxicated and was the aggressor. Hamel punched him once and Brown fell and hit his head.
»2 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- Educators at UEA convention told to... 40
- Federal government extends same-sex... 31
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 22
- Official: 2nd worker isolated within 90... 21
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 21
- Mia Love included in a new ad... 21