Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Kerry Brown »2 of 47 «
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Jan. 24 — The death of Kerry Brown, 42, was initially deemed suspicious by police after the man was found unconscious and critically injured Jan. 19 following a fight near 100 E. Louise Ave. Brown suffered extensive head trauma and was taken to a local hospital, where he died a few days later. Police arrested Tristan Hamel, 20, who lived nearby, for investigation of aggravated assault. Prosecutors declined to file charges against Hamel. Police said Brown was intoxicated and was the aggressor. Hamel punched him once and Brown fell and hit his head.
»2 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah high school boys basketball previews:...
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is special for...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan against...
- Census: Utah has youngest newlyweds, high...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- Man fighting for custody of daughter may get...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 44
- 200 gather at Utah Capitol in support... 43
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 38
- U. professor, students call on SCOTUS... 29
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 28
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 25
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Anatomy of a trip: The Utah-Switzerland... 22