Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Kerry Brown »2 of 47 «
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Jan. 24 — The death of Kerry Brown, 42, was initially deemed suspicious by police after the man was found unconscious and critically injured Jan. 19 following a fight near 100 E. Louise Ave. Brown suffered extensive head trauma and was taken to a local hospital, where he died a few days later. Police arrested Tristan Hamel, 20, who lived nearby, for investigation of aggravated assault. Prosecutors declined to file charges against Hamel. Police said Brown was intoxicated and was the aggressor. Hamel punched him once and Brown fell and hit his head.
»2 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- New mission presidents
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Hate your cable provider? There might be a...
- Football meets family history: Taysom Hill...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 52
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 19
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should scientists be allowed to change... 10