Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Kerry Brown »2 of 47 «
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Jan. 24 — The death of Kerry Brown, 42, was initially deemed suspicious by police after the man was found unconscious and critically injured Jan. 19 following a fight near 100 E. Louise Ave. Brown suffered extensive head trauma and was taken to a local hospital, where he died a few days later. Police arrested Tristan Hamel, 20, who lived nearby, for investigation of aggravated assault. Prosecutors declined to file charges against Hamel. Police said Brown was intoxicated and was the aggressor. Hamel punched him once and Brown fell and hit his head.
»2 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during...
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to...
- In need of help, Trump finds few willing to...
- 2016 Seminar for New Mission Presidents:...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 19