Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Kerry Brown »2 of 47 «
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Jan. 24 — The death of Kerry Brown, 42, was initially deemed suspicious by police after the man was found unconscious and critically injured Jan. 19 following a fight near 100 E. Louise Ave. Brown suffered extensive head trauma and was taken to a local hospital, where he died a few days later. Police arrested Tristan Hamel, 20, who lived nearby, for investigation of aggravated assault. Prosecutors declined to file charges against Hamel. Police said Brown was intoxicated and was the aggressor. Hamel punched him once and Brown fell and hit his head.
»2 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: 7 kids, 7 missions, one...
- Max Hall talks about his arrest last year and...
- Morning links: Snow College 4-star OL...
- Dick Harmon: After Max Hall's arrest, his...
- New image of what Jesus may have looked like...
- 9-month anniversary of landslide marked by...
- After finding a vehicle they believe to be...
- 2 fugitives arrested thanks to alert...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 107
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 39
- Clinton: Nation needs to fix broken... 35
- 5 faith facts about Ben Carson: retired... 30
- Former tech executive Carly Fiorina... 19
- Audit reveals flawed projections on... 18
- More Americans spending at least half... 17
- 9-month anniversary of landslide marked... 16