Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Kerry Brown »2 of 47 «
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Jan. 24 — The death of Kerry Brown, 42, was initially deemed suspicious by police after the man was found unconscious and critically injured Jan. 19 following a fight near 100 E. Louise Ave. Brown suffered extensive head trauma and was taken to a local hospital, where he died a few days later. Police arrested Tristan Hamel, 20, who lived nearby, for investigation of aggravated assault. Prosecutors declined to file charges against Hamel. Police said Brown was intoxicated and was the aggressor. Hamel punched him once and Brown fell and hit his head.
»2 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- President Uchtdorf dedicates addition to...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Cougars looking for special season with...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 79
- Planned Parenthood draws support,... 72
- Trump starts new media feud with... 36
- GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush has... 28
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 26
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs... 25
- Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in... 23
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now... 18