Grim tally: The faces of Utahns who died at the hands of others in 2012
Kerry Brown »2 of 47 «
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Jan. 24 — The death of Kerry Brown, 42, was initially deemed suspicious by police after the man was found unconscious and critically injured Jan. 19 following a fight near 100 E. Louise Ave. Brown suffered extensive head trauma and was taken to a local hospital, where he died a few days later. Police arrested Tristan Hamel, 20, who lived nearby, for investigation of aggravated assault. Prosecutors declined to file charges against Hamel. Police said Brown was intoxicated and was the aggressor. Hamel punched him once and Brown fell and hit his head.
»2 of 47 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a men's...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- 'An answer to many prayers': Hong Kong China...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae Booker's...
- Jazz: Intriguing prospect Thon Maker out to...
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 45
- Clinton calls Trump's gun policies... 38
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 37
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 29
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 27
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20