20 motherhood tips
Never give up a chance to rock them to sleep »3 of 20 «
Remember what I said about me feeling like it was just yesterday that I was rocking my sweet oldest daughter Hannah? Just two weeks ago I was watching a large jet take off into the Minnesota sky with my daughter, my not so much a baby anymore, inside as she flew to a photography internship in Texas. So even if you're busy, rock them asleep.
»3 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- What you think of welfare program... 20
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 19
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 17
- Young adults are faced with risky... 13
- Little difference between PG-13 and... 12
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt... 11
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 10