20 motherhood tips
Never give up a chance to rock them to sleep »3 of 20 «
Remember what I said about me feeling like it was just yesterday that I was rocking my sweet oldest daughter Hannah? Just two weeks ago I was watching a large jet take off into the Minnesota sky with my daughter, my not so much a baby anymore, inside as she flew to a photography internship in Texas. So even if you're busy, rock them asleep.
»3 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- New mission presidents
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- From the makeup aisle: Advice from a... 5
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson... 4
- The case for renewing the War on Poverty 2
- The little-known benefit to cleaning... 2
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price... 2
- 'Avengers' sequel is second biggest US... 1