20 motherhood tips
Write down what they say »2 of 20 «
Especially those funny things that you think you'll never forget — because you'll forget it. And then you'll be stuck saying things like remember when he did that and said that really funny thing? If you don't write them down, at least add a couple to Facebook so you have a record.
»2 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 19
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu... 4
- After 8 years with no 'true increase'... 3
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 3
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's... 2
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- Bountiful Handcart Days Parade brings... 1
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1