20 motherhood tips
Write down what they say »2 of 20 «
Especially those funny things that you think you'll never forget — because you'll forget it. And then you'll be stuck saying things like remember when he did that and said that really funny thing? If you don't write them down, at least add a couple to Facebook so you have a record.
»2 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Erin Stewart: Why I vaccinate my... 21
- Jewish woman launches modest online... 11
- For kids older than 2, a nap may only... 3
- There's no escaping 'Saturday Night Live' 3
- Doug's Take: 'McFarland, USA' is a... 2
- ‘Big Hero 6,’... 2
- Utahn Sierra Dawn Thomas set to compete... 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The incalculable... 1