20 motherhood tips
Write down what they say »2 of 20 «
Especially those funny things that you think you'll never forget — because you'll forget it. And then you'll be stuck saying things like remember when he did that and said that really funny thing? If you don't write them down, at least add a couple to Facebook so you have a record.
»2 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Two powerful forces make American... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 9
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 6
- Many adults delay parenthood for these... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4