20 motherhood tips
Create traditions »19 of 20 «
In our family, we decorate the home the night before birthdays. We put the number of streamers that matches the age of the birthday child hanging from their door. We cut the bottom ring off of the Christmas tree, date it and save it. We take a picture outside of the cabin up at the lake every year. We have strawberry shortcake for dinner in the summer. These are traditions and these are the things my kids will remember. Start some traditions for your family.
»19 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 159
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 32
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale... 9
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Should you tell your spouse the little... 5
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4