20 motherhood tips
Create traditions »19 of 20 «
In our family, we decorate the home the night before birthdays. We put the number of streamers that matches the age of the birthday child hanging from their door. We cut the bottom ring off of the Christmas tree, date it and save it. We take a picture outside of the cabin up at the lake every year. We have strawberry shortcake for dinner in the summer. These are traditions and these are the things my kids will remember. Start some traditions for your family.
»19 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- It's about time the government... 12
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 7
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy... 5
- Would you rather get married earlier,... 4
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4