Remembering 2012: Utah's top stories of the year
Other notable stories: Security breach »11 of 13 «
March 30, a hacker from Eastern Europe illegally accessed a Utah Department of Technology Services server containing Social Security numbers for Medicaid claims. It put the personal information of 780,000 people at risk and would cost DTS director Stephen Fletcher his job.
»11 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 65
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 63
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 46
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 27
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 26
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 20
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19