Remembering 2012: Utah's top stories of the year
Other notable stories: Security breach »11 of 13 «
March 30, a hacker from Eastern Europe illegally accessed a Utah Department of Technology Services server containing Social Security numbers for Medicaid claims. It put the personal information of 780,000 people at risk and would cost DTS director Stephen Fletcher his job.
»11 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire, Mormon...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment from...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss (win?) in...
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 67
- Federal land managers release 400 or so... 57
- Shoe thrown at Hillary Clinton during... 29
- Kirsten Dunst targeted after saying... 27
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 27
- Bureau of Land Management to pursue... 22
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- 'Obamacare' under attack as... 14