Remembering 2012: Utah's top stories of the year
Other notable stories: Security breach »11 of 13 «
March 30, a hacker from Eastern Europe illegally accessed a Utah Department of Technology Services server containing Social Security numbers for Medicaid claims. It put the personal information of 780,000 people at risk and would cost DTS director Stephen Fletcher his job.
»11 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- NBA draft: Weber State's Joel Bolomboy...
- BYU alum Rob Gardner, Cinematic Pop featured...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 71
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 70
- Preventing mass shootings? Utah... 67
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Dems stage election-year sit-in on... 46
- Poll: Trump up over Clinton in Utah,... 42
- Democrats end 25-hour plus protest to... 30
- Chaffetz: I'm going to be 'kid in a... 29