Remembering 2012: Utah's top stories of the year
Other notable stories: Security breach »11 of 13 «
March 30, a hacker from Eastern Europe illegally accessed a Utah Department of Technology Services server containing Social Security numbers for Medicaid claims. It put the personal information of 780,000 people at risk and would cost DTS director Stephen Fletcher his job.
»11 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Is your financial house in order? 10...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith's vision of...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Photo gallery: NFL players with local ties...
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Gays wake up to changed Ireland, let... 12
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 8
- Obama urges Senate to renew... 7
- $150M in bribes, dozen schemes: US... 7
- Baltimore gets bloodier as arrests drop... 7