Remembering 2012: Utah's top stories of the year
Other notable stories: Security breach »11 of 13 «
March 30, a hacker from Eastern Europe illegally accessed a Utah Department of Technology Services server containing Social Security numbers for Medicaid claims. It put the personal information of 780,000 people at risk and would cost DTS director Stephen Fletcher his job.
»11 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Jet may have turned; suspicious passengers...
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 22
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 19
- Early auditions for 2016 Republican... 16
- Rutgers faculty council pushes for... 13
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 11
- New Ukraine prime minister: Crimea will... 9