Christmas displays and celebrations from around the world
Virginia »53 of 55 «
>> Franco Stocco tosses a pan full of chestnuts he was roasting on an open fire in front of Violino Ristorante Italiano, a restaurant he owns on Monday, Dec. 24, 2012 on the Loudoun Street Mall in Winchester, Va.. He has been roasting chestnuts and offering free samples on Christmas Eve for 15 years. This year, to add to the tradition, snow started falling Monday afternoon.
»53 of 55 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 87
- Obama expected to stay overnight in... 53
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 49
- The latest developments on religious... 42
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 41
- Indiana lawmakers try to quiet... 40
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say... 27
- State Department says Hillary Clinton... 16