Christmas displays and celebrations from around the world
Virginia »53 of 55 «
>> Franco Stocco tosses a pan full of chestnuts he was roasting on an open fire in front of Violino Ristorante Italiano, a restaurant he owns on Monday, Dec. 24, 2012 on the Loudoun Street Mall in Winchester, Va.. He has been roasting chestnuts and offering free samples on Christmas Eve for 15 years. This year, to add to the tradition, snow started falling Monday afternoon.
»53 of 55 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep... 23
- Clinton says she would push... 16
- Democrats caught between Obama,... 16
- Calling for cooperation, Obama engages... 15
- 'Jihadi John' seen in beheading videos... 13
- Leonard Nimoy, famous as Mr. Spock on... 13