Christmas displays and celebrations from around the world
Virginia »53 of 55 «
>> Franco Stocco tosses a pan full of chestnuts he was roasting on an open fire in front of Violino Ristorante Italiano, a restaurant he owns on Monday, Dec. 24, 2012 on the Loudoun Street Mall in Winchester, Va.. He has been roasting chestnuts and offering free samples on Christmas Eve for 15 years. This year, to add to the tradition, snow started falling Monday afternoon.
»53 of 55 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Dempsey: Half of Iraqi army not OK as... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4