Christmas displays and celebrations from around the world
Virginia »53 of 55 «
>> Franco Stocco tosses a pan full of chestnuts he was roasting on an open fire in front of Violino Ristorante Italiano, a restaurant he owns on Monday, Dec. 24, 2012 on the Loudoun Street Mall in Winchester, Va.. He has been roasting chestnuts and offering free samples on Christmas Eve for 15 years. This year, to add to the tradition, snow started falling Monday afternoon.
»53 of 55 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- New mission presidents
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 77
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 27
- House Republicans run into divisions... 21
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on... 20
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Iowa Sen. Ernst promises GOP focus on... 13
- Idaho has 22 breeding wolf pairs, an... 12