Christmas displays and celebrations from around the world
Virginia »53 of 55 «
>> Franco Stocco tosses a pan full of chestnuts he was roasting on an open fire in front of Violino Ristorante Italiano, a restaurant he owns on Monday, Dec. 24, 2012 on the Loudoun Street Mall in Winchester, Va.. He has been roasting chestnuts and offering free samples on Christmas Eve for 15 years. This year, to add to the tradition, snow started falling Monday afternoon.
»53 of 55 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- White House insists Obama was not... 22