10 Naughty company policies that hurt consumers
After receiving 100 nominees of naughty or nice company policies submitted by customers, Consumer Reports presented 10 companies it put on a naughty list and 10 companies it put on a nice list.
"It’s neither an endorsement nor a repudiation of the overall company. Rather, it’s a thumbs-up or down on a specific policy or practice. We also acknowledge that the companies excluded from the list might have similar policies," Consumer Reports said.
This is the naughty list. To see the nice list go here.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- New mission presidents
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- Stericycle medical waste incinerator... 2