10 Naughty company policies that hurt consumers
After receiving 100 nominees of naughty or nice company policies submitted by customers, Consumer Reports presented 10 companies it put on a naughty list and 10 companies it put on a nice list.
"It’s neither an endorsement nor a repudiation of the overall company. Rather, it’s a thumbs-up or down on a specific policy or practice. We also acknowledge that the companies excluded from the list might have similar policies," Consumer Reports said.
This is the naughty list. To see the nice list go here.
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 8
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that... 7
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and... 3
- Immigration reform would improve... 3
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2