10 Nice company policies that help consumers
After receiving 100 nominees of naughty or nice company policies submitted by customers, Consumer Reports presented 10 companies it put on a naughty list and 10 companies on a nice list.
"It’s neither an endorsement nor a repudiation of the overall company. Rather, it’s a thumbs-up or down on a specific policy or practice. We also acknowledge that the companies excluded from the list might have similar policies," Consumer Reports said.
Check out the naughty and nice list of companies, for easier holiday shopping.
This is the nice list. To see the naughty list go here .
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla....
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 28
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing... 5
- Former middle-class moms choose new... 4