10 Nice company policies that help consumers
After receiving 100 nominees of naughty or nice company policies submitted by customers, Consumer Reports presented 10 companies it put on a naughty list and 10 companies on a nice list.
"It’s neither an endorsement nor a repudiation of the overall company. Rather, it’s a thumbs-up or down on a specific policy or practice. We also acknowledge that the companies excluded from the list might have similar policies," Consumer Reports said.
Check out the naughty and nice list of companies, for easier holiday shopping.
This is the nice list. To see the naughty list go here .
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat about this...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's open to...
- Local government board fostered... 16
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of... 6
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- BLM releases blueprint for oil and gas... 4
- Millions being spent gambling at 2... 3
- Goldman 2Q earnings jump, helped by... 1
- Why your co-workers come to work sick 1
- Michelle Singletary: Like searching for... 1