Shootings in public spaces cast shadow over 2012
»7 items «
A shooting today at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., casts a shadow over a year in which public shootings took place at a schools in Ohio and California, a Colorado movie theater, and shopping malls in Oregon and Wisconsin. Read more about today's elementary school shooting in Connecticut.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 14
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 11
- Obama 's Christmas in Hawaii: Carols,... 11
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6