Shootings in public spaces cast shadow over 2012
»7 items «
A shooting today at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., casts a shadow over a year in which public shootings took place at a schools in Ohio and California, a Colorado movie theater, and shopping malls in Oregon and Wisconsin. Read more about today's elementary school shooting in Connecticut.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church: Aims of 'Ordain Women' detract...
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- Parents remember child, 6, who died days...
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- British judge hears arguments in case... 75
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Student who sued parents to get them to... 21
- States explore free community college 19
- Obama says health care program is stable 16
- President Obama calls for a... 15
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian... 14
- Analysis: Obama administration more... 10