Shootings in public spaces cast shadow over 2012
»7 items «
A shooting today at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., casts a shadow over a year in which public shootings took place at a schools in Ohio and California, a Colorado movie theater, and shopping malls in Oregon and Wisconsin. Read more about today's elementary school shooting in Connecticut.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- BYU football: The Nebraska Cornhuskers in 6...
- Red and blue recruits: Jaren Hall excited for...
- Cougars respect Nebraska, but say they...
- Discovery of chiasmus in Book of Mormon...
- Dick Harmon: College predictions: Utes to...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old boy performs 'Do...
- Kentucky clerk still won't issue... 126
- Compromise could fix Kentucky's wedding... 60
- The Latest: Judge orders defiant clerk... 41
- Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing... 36
- Latest Clinton emails show frustrations... 26
- In Alaska, Obama depicts stark future... 21
- Obama gets Iran deal win as Senate Dems... 20
- AP sources: GOP seeks pledge to avert... 17