Shootings in public spaces cast shadow over 2012
»7 items «
A shooting today at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., casts a shadow over a year in which public shootings took place at a schools in Ohio and California, a Colorado movie theater, and shopping malls in Oregon and Wisconsin. Read more about today's elementary school shooting in Connecticut.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- Wright Words: Former priest, pastor share...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- 5 rules for a happy marriage
- The Clean Cut: 'Harry Potter' and 'Twilight'...
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match Gordon...
- Utah to appeal same-sex marriage ruling... 60
- Why thousands of migrant children are... 44
- 83% of Utahns say Congress needs to act... 42
- Boehner, McConnell blast Obama border... 29
- Thousands of unaccompanied migrant... 24
- Obama seeks $3.7 billion to deal with... 20
- White House: Most unaccompanied... 17
- Obama chides GOP for opposing his agenda 15