Shootings in public spaces cast shadow over 2012
»7 items «
A shooting today at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., casts a shadow over a year in which public shootings took place at a schools in Ohio and California, a Colorado movie theater, and shopping malls in Oregon and Wisconsin. Read more about today's elementary school shooting in Connecticut.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 43
- Police give all-clear in Munich... 32
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 25
- In wake of email hack, Democratic chair... 23