Shootings in public spaces cast shadow over 2012
»7 items «
A shooting today at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., casts a shadow over a year in which public shootings took place at a schools in Ohio and California, a Colorado movie theater, and shopping malls in Oregon and Wisconsin. Read more about today's elementary school shooting in Connecticut.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 65
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 63
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 46
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 28
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 27
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 20
- White House insists Obama was not... 19