Holiday gift guide offers something (sometimes off the beaten path) for all
Wits & Wagers Party »2 of 18 «
You may not believe in UFOs, but have you ever wondered how many Americans do? That's one of the trivia questions you can tackle with "Wits & Wagers Party," a crowd-pleasing game for four to 20 players, kids 10 and up included. It works like this: The game poses a question and everyone answers, then they turn those answers up for opponents to consider and players decide who probably had the best answer. Points and bragging rights to those who can spot a winner. $29.99.
»2 of 18 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- Fly a flag for Cody: Army confirms Utah... 10
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 9
- French president signs gay marriage... 5
- Former middle-class moms choose new... 5
- Salt Lake City has highest rate of... 2
- Taking back family dinner: A healthy,... 2
- Viral photos encourage moms to 'set... 2
- Psychologist calls doctor accused of... 2