Holiday gift guide offers something (sometimes off the beaten path) for all
Wits & Wagers Party »2 of 18 «
You may not believe in UFOs, but have you ever wondered how many Americans do? That's one of the trivia questions you can tackle with "Wits & Wagers Party," a crowd-pleasing game for four to 20 players, kids 10 and up included. It works like this: The game poses a question and everyone answers, then they turn those answers up for opponents to consider and players decide who probably had the best answer. Points and bragging rights to those who can spot a winner. $29.99.
»2 of 18 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president