Holiday gift guide offers something (sometimes off the beaten path) for all
The Rock-It 3.0 »16 of 18 «
The Rock-It 3.0 by OrigAudio is a fun gift for kids of all ages who’d like to turn a tissue box, a window or a plastic cup into a speaker to play their MP3. It runs about $30. The sound isn’t as good as you’d get on big speakers, but it’s novel and more than adequate for a road trip or to liven up the office while you work.
»16 of 18 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 17
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 16
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 10
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt... 9
- Low math, science scores blamed on... 8
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative... 6