Holiday gift guide offers something (sometimes off the beaten path) for all
The Rock-It 3.0 »16 of 18 «
The Rock-It 3.0 by OrigAudio is a fun gift for kids of all ages who’d like to turn a tissue box, a window or a plastic cup into a speaker to play their MP3. It runs about $30. The sound isn’t as good as you’d get on big speakers, but it’s novel and more than adequate for a road trip or to liven up the office while you work.
»16 of 18 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson... 6
- From the makeup aisle: Advice from a... 5
- Parents, do your kids trust the... 5
- Britain's new princess can't expect... 4
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price... 3
- The case for renewing the War on Poverty 2