Oprah's second-favorite things for 2012: The unauthorized list
Gummy Python »7 of 10 «
This 27-pound, 36,000 calorie gummy treat is more than the most delicious reptile on earth — it could also be an important addition to your food storage and emergency preparedness plan. Minimum caloric intake levels vary by gender, age and weight, but an average adult could live as long as three weeks on this gummy python.
»7 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple