Oprah's second-favorite things for 2012: The unauthorized list
»10 items «
Merry Christmas! It's time for the obligatory office parties, Christmas music, Grandma's re-gifted fruitcake and another installment of Oprah's Favorite Things. Her 2012 edition features 68 all-new gifts, including a $3,000 Elliptical Trainer, Black Truffle Sausage and a Jetson E-Bike. No doubt, these are must-haves for every television network owner. As in years' past, her list is notable for the items that just barely missed the cut. Her fans call them her second-favorite things, and for the third consecutive year, it's my pleasure to present the completely unauthorized list. Here are 10 more gift ideas Oprah has no idea she wants you to have in 2012.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- New temple presidents