10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive line...
- Cougars say they have learned lessons in wake...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- A more family-friendly minimum wage 26
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Court orders EPA to relax air-pollution... 4
- Fed is likely to delay 1st rate hike in... 3
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 3
- The art of complaining about a product 2
- Vail set to announce that 2 Utah ski... 1