10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- Why workers aren't taking vacation... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen... 0