10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2