10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5