10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Police locate West Point teen called 'person...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Woman uses public punishment to teach a...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 6