10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe talks...
- The Piano Guys perform 'Silent Night' at New...
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 35
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Clinton proposes $275 billion in new... 9
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 7
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- Zuckerberg and wife, in letter to new... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4