10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- BYU coaches happy about development of...
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU...
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- Tyler Haws' NBA dream path takes a detour to...
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins Colorado...
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- US stocks pare losses after 1,000-point... 15
- 'A war on talent': Jobless rate at 3.6... 15
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic... 11
- Utahns want diverse housing,... 9
- Teens are shopping more like their... 6
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Why you don't need to panic about... 3
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3