10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 13
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- House backs bill to block EPA rule... 3
- Salt Lake Bees' stadium renamed Smith's... 3
- In populist appeal, Obama spotlights... 1
- China takes aim at pollution after... 1