10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 3
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1