10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Duct tape prom attire earns Utah teens $5,000...
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 11
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 10
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5
- Court orders EPA to relax air-pollution... 4