10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Aid pours in amid aftershocks after Nepal...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse,... 1
- US stocks waver as corporate earnings... 1
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1