10 Restaurant spending traps to avoid
»10 items «
thefoodplace.co.uk via flickr
Using long-practiced tricks of the trade, restaurants know how to get as much money out of their customers as possible. On average, the American household spends $2,500 per year on restaurants, according to an article by Money News Talk. However, households can save some of that money by understanding the techniques restaurants use to make more money. Here are the techniques, according to Money News Talk:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 11
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 10
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Sarah Palin launches online... 5
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4