Keeping your distance from cold and flu season
»5 items «
Flu season is like the dreaded elementary school friend that comes back every year. Maybe at first you want to be friends with the flu to miss school, but realization soon sets in: this is not a friend you want to be around. No matter how hard you try to avoid it, the flu comes back every year. Here are some tips and advice from Utah health care providers on ways to avoid that unsavory friend.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting, Miami...
- LDS missionaries reunite man with his lost...
- After year layoff, BYU's Kurtz happy to be...
- Utah girl dances solo 9 months after losing...
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for BYU; 10...
- Jazz grind out impressive 93-82 win in Memphis
- 'My mission in 5 minutes': Sister missionary...
- Israel's Netanyahu warns US 'bad deal'... 71
- Utah assails Obama's Clean Power Plan 28
- Clinton used personal email account as... 27
- AP EXPLAINS: Supreme Court case against... 26
- Kerry tries to dampen fuss over Israeli... 16
- Obama plans trip to South Carolina,... 15
- Personal email account revives old... 14
- No precedent for Netanyahu's... 13