Keeping your distance from cold and flu season
»5 items «
Flu season is like the dreaded elementary school friend that comes back every year. Maybe at first you want to be friends with the flu to miss school, but realization soon sets in: this is not a friend you want to be around. No matter how hard you try to avoid it, the flu comes back every year. Here are some tips and advice from Utah health care providers on ways to avoid that unsavory friend.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 17
- Ted Cruz demands answers on FAA flight... 16
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 14
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 14
- Varying health premium subsidy amounts... 13