Keeping your distance from cold and flu season
»5 items «
Flu season is like the dreaded elementary school friend that comes back every year. Maybe at first you want to be friends with the flu to miss school, but realization soon sets in: this is not a friend you want to be around. No matter how hard you try to avoid it, the flu comes back every year. Here are some tips and advice from Utah health care providers on ways to avoid that unsavory friend.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla....
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 41
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- Journalists criticize Obama... 24
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- White House insists Obama was not... 22
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 21