Keeping your distance from cold and flu season
»5 items «
Flu season is like the dreaded elementary school friend that comes back every year. Maybe at first you want to be friends with the flu to miss school, but realization soon sets in: this is not a friend you want to be around. No matter how hard you try to avoid it, the flu comes back every year. Here are some tips and advice from Utah health care providers on ways to avoid that unsavory friend.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 63
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 58
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 45
- 'Unprecedented': Obama administration... 27
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Attorney General Eric Holder says he... 21
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19