Keeping your distance from cold and flu season
»5 items «
Flu season is like the dreaded elementary school friend that comes back every year. Maybe at first you want to be friends with the flu to miss school, but realization soon sets in: this is not a friend you want to be around. No matter how hard you try to avoid it, the flu comes back every year. Here are some tips and advice from Utah health care providers on ways to avoid that unsavory friend.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 14
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 11
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Obama 's Christmas in Hawaii: Carols,... 9
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6