Keeping your distance from cold and flu season
»5 items «
Flu season is like the dreaded elementary school friend that comes back every year. Maybe at first you want to be friends with the flu to miss school, but realization soon sets in: this is not a friend you want to be around. No matter how hard you try to avoid it, the flu comes back every year. Here are some tips and advice from Utah health care providers on ways to avoid that unsavory friend.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- New mission presidents
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Faith groups urge Supreme Court to... 61
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 34
- 5 arguments Republicans are using to... 28
- Hillary Clinton faces promise, risk of... 24
- US senator says it's time to put a... 22
- Hillary Rodham Clinton completes shift... 18
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15
- Climate change plan faces high-profile... 15