See which metro areas are the 30 fastest growing in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
The number of households is predicted to grow an overall 98 percent throughout the U.S., according to a recent study done by Pitney Bowes. Some metro areas in Utah have been ranked some of the fastest growing in the nation. Take a look at the 30 metro areas expected to grow the most by 2017.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 11
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 10
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5
- Court orders EPA to relax air-pollution... 4