See which metro areas are the 30 fastest growing in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
The number of households is predicted to grow an overall 98 percent throughout the U.S., according to a recent study done by Pitney Bowes. Some metro areas in Utah have been ranked some of the fastest growing in the nation. Take a look at the 30 metro areas expected to grow the most by 2017.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Lindsey Stirling's father responds to...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Possible Boy Scout gay leadership change has...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for NBA...
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 28
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 15
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 5
- Media CEOs are the highest-paid... 3
- Why the presidential candidate who... 2