See which metro areas are the 30 fastest growing in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
The number of households is predicted to grow an overall 98 percent throughout the U.S., according to a recent study done by Pitney Bowes. Some metro areas in Utah have been ranked some of the fastest growing in the nation. Take a look at the 30 metro areas expected to grow the most by 2017.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- More Americans spending at least half... 14
- Proposed trade legislation could boost... 5
- US factory activity improves in April,... 3
- Women innovators leading by example 3
- Money doesn't necessarily equate to job... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open,... 1