See which metro areas are the 30 fastest growing in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
The number of households is predicted to grow an overall 98 percent throughout the U.S., according to a recent study done by Pitney Bowes. Some metro areas in Utah have been ranked some of the fastest growing in the nation. Take a look at the 30 metro areas expected to grow the most by 2017.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1
- A look at North Korea's cyberwar... 1