See which metro areas are the 30 fastest growing in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
The number of households is predicted to grow an overall 98 percent throughout the U.S., according to a recent study done by Pitney Bowes. Some metro areas in Utah have been ranked some of the fastest growing in the nation. Take a look at the 30 metro areas expected to grow the most by 2017.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- How much did President Obama donate to... 42
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 11
- Balancing act: French ban on... 8
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4