See which metro areas are the 30 fastest growing in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
The number of households is predicted to grow an overall 98 percent throughout the U.S., according to a recent study done by Pitney Bowes. Some metro areas in Utah have been ranked some of the fastest growing in the nation. Take a look at the 30 metro areas expected to grow the most by 2017.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has torn...
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 17
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- Commuter rail travel increased from... 7
- White House promotes economic issues... 5
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan... 4