Top 8 quotes about Jimmer Fredette from the NBA All-Star Weekend
#7 - Kevin Love, Minnesota Timberwolves »2 of 8 «
I love the Jimmer. I think he's a great player. He's the type of player, I think, who can come in and have a good impact at this level. He's a guy I admire. I was mentioning players that play the game extremely hard, and he's one of them. He brings it every night. I think he can make a big impact. A lot of people have compared him to a young Stephen Curry and that's a pretty good comparison. Steph has had a lot of success in this league and he's determined to become a better player. I think with Jimmer, it's the same way.
»2 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 88
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 59
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 51
- High school football: State tournament... 49
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42