Top 8 quotes about Jimmer Fredette from the NBA All-Star Weekend
#7 - Kevin Love, Minnesota Timberwolves »2 of 8 «
I love the Jimmer. I think he's a great player. He's the type of player, I think, who can come in and have a good impact at this level. He's a guy I admire. I was mentioning players that play the game extremely hard, and he's one of them. He brings it every night. I think he can make a big impact. A lot of people have compared him to a young Stephen Curry and that's a pretty good comparison. Steph has had a lot of success in this league and he's determined to become a better player. I think with Jimmer, it's the same way.
»2 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34