Holiday hope: Resources all across Utah offer aid; donations needed
»29 items «
Jason Olson, Deseret News
With Thanksgiving days away and Christmas right around the corner, food banks and service organizations are looking for help in meeting the needs of thousands of Utahns. From the Bountiful Community Food Pantry, which has breakfast items, Christmas hams and teen gifts on its wish list, to the United Way of Utah County's children's book drive, Sub for Santa and Golden Angels program, organizations have a plethora of needs and offer myriad opportunities for people to serve. Here's a sampling of some of the food and service resources across Utah. For more information on additional organizations, volunteer opportunities and community needs, visit www.uw.org, www.utahfoodbank.org or any of the links included in the list. Every effort has been made to include the most up-to-date information in the list, but please contact the author with any corrections or additional details. Read more: Food pantries and service organizations gear up, seek donations for the holiday season
»29 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 38
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- White House insists Obama was not... 22
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 22
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 20