Seven tips for happy homemaking
Shop for home maintenance items once a year »7 of 7 «
If your budget allows, purchase a 12-month supply of home maintenance items such as furnace filters, batteries and cleaning supplies only once a year. That way, you don’t have to run to the store every time the light blinks on your thermostat or the batteries in a beloved toy go kaput. Having items on hand makes it easier to attend to maintenance issues that could be costly if ignored. As an added bonus, such items are often cheaper purchased in bulk.
»7 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
Most Commented Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 110
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 87
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Utes fill three future football... 64
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU... 56