Seven tips for happy homemaking
Shop for home maintenance items once a year »7 of 7 «
If your budget allows, purchase a 12-month supply of home maintenance items such as furnace filters, batteries and cleaning supplies only once a year. That way, you don’t have to run to the store every time the light blinks on your thermostat or the batteries in a beloved toy go kaput. Having items on hand makes it easier to attend to maintenance issues that could be costly if ignored. As an added bonus, such items are often cheaper purchased in bulk.
»7 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
Most Commented Across Site
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 153
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66