Seven tips for happy homemaking
Shop for home maintenance items once a year »7 of 7 «
If your budget allows, purchase a 12-month supply of home maintenance items such as furnace filters, batteries and cleaning supplies only once a year. That way, you don’t have to run to the store every time the light blinks on your thermostat or the batteries in a beloved toy go kaput. Having items on hand makes it easier to attend to maintenance issues that could be costly if ignored. As an added bonus, such items are often cheaper purchased in bulk.
»7 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- New mission presidents
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
Most Commented Across Site
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 96
- Morning links: Which Utah school has... 93
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66