Seven tips for happy homemaking
Shop for home maintenance items once a year »7 of 7 «
If your budget allows, purchase a 12-month supply of home maintenance items such as furnace filters, batteries and cleaning supplies only once a year. That way, you don’t have to run to the store every time the light blinks on your thermostat or the batteries in a beloved toy go kaput. Having items on hand makes it easier to attend to maintenance issues that could be costly if ignored. As an added bonus, such items are often cheaper purchased in bulk.
»7 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
Most Commented Across Site
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 184
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney... 76
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different... 67
- High school football: Reigning Mr.... 65
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for... 63
- Pew study: News media inserted bias... 57
- Holding offers from Utah, USU, American... 48
- Survey: Gay and lesbian population has... 45