Seven tips for happy homemaking
Shop for home maintenance items once a year »7 of 7 «
If your budget allows, purchase a 12-month supply of home maintenance items such as furnace filters, batteries and cleaning supplies only once a year. That way, you don’t have to run to the store every time the light blinks on your thermostat or the batteries in a beloved toy go kaput. Having items on hand makes it easier to attend to maintenance issues that could be costly if ignored. As an added bonus, such items are often cheaper purchased in bulk.
»7 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
Most Commented Across Site
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 303
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 142
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 99
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 98
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74