Seven tips for happy homemaking
Use a doormat »6 of 7 «
A stylish doormat adds curb appeal and can help set the tone for your home. But doormats have more than their looks to recommend them. They are a functional item for keeping dirt outside where it belongs. Place doormats at every threshold and encourage family members (and guests) to wipe their feet on the doormat before entering.
»6 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
Most Commented Across Site
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 172
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Why I don’t call myself a... 95
- President Obama to make first trip to... 70
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 64
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63