Seven tips for happy homemaking
Use a doormat »6 of 7 «
A stylish doormat adds curb appeal and can help set the tone for your home. But doormats have more than their looks to recommend them. They are a functional item for keeping dirt outside where it belongs. Place doormats at every threshold and encourage family members (and guests) to wipe their feet on the doormat before entering.
»6 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
Most Commented Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 128
- At the Vatican, President Eyring says... 80
- Dick Harmon: Every player on BYU's... 71
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 65
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 64
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64