Seven tips for happy homemaking
Use a doormat »6 of 7 «
A stylish doormat adds curb appeal and can help set the tone for your home. But doormats have more than their looks to recommend them. They are a functional item for keeping dirt outside where it belongs. Place doormats at every threshold and encourage family members (and guests) to wipe their feet on the doormat before entering.
»6 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Vernal oilfield company seeks help finding...
Most Commented Across Site
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 78
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 56