Seven tips for happy homemaking
Use a doormat »6 of 7 «
A stylish doormat adds curb appeal and can help set the tone for your home. But doormats have more than their looks to recommend them. They are a functional item for keeping dirt outside where it belongs. Place doormats at every threshold and encourage family members (and guests) to wipe their feet on the doormat before entering.
»6 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- High school track: Ogden's Sarah Feeny breaks...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
Most Commented Across Site
- Dan Liljenquist: Chaffetz's search for... 78
- Considerable work, planning has gone... 71
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 65
- Letters: Gun logical fallacies 64
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 62
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 61
- Ryan Teeples: Ziggy Ansah's story... 61
- Utes football: No changes imminent for... 56