Seven tips for happy homemaking
Use a doormat »6 of 7 «
A stylish doormat adds curb appeal and can help set the tone for your home. But doormats have more than their looks to recommend them. They are a functional item for keeping dirt outside where it belongs. Place doormats at every threshold and encourage family members (and guests) to wipe their feet on the doormat before entering.
»6 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Behold Thy Mother'
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- BYU report card: Defense holds its own...
Most Commented Across Site
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Mike Sorensen: Pac-12 lays an egg in... 63
- Gunman opens fire at Oregon college; at... 62
- 'A terrible day' - 9 killed by gunman... 61
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- Investigation: Secret Service tried to... 52