Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- Logan couple killed, baby survives in auto...
- Tabernacle Choir opens New York Yankees game...
- Top in-state basketball prospects receiving...
- Hatfield suspended from U. football program...
- Bakery ordered to pay $135,000 for... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 51
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 51
- Letter: Religion in office 50
- Letter: Federal law violated 50
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs 44