Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 105
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 82
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 75
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54