Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's open to...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat about this...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Morning links: National college football...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 126
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Morning links: National college... 73
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 57