Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for Wasatch...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 91
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 75
- Jimmer Fredette makes debut with... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 63
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54