Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 110
- Biskupski calls for resignations of... 75
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 71
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 69
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 68
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66