Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- MVP Jimmer Fredette puts on a show at the...
- Research and control at center of marijuana...
- Emery scores 31 as BYU crushes Santa Clara,...
- New study shows the ugly truth behind office...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- Returned LDS missionary making a name for...
- New mission presidents
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- With more parents choosing not to... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to... 73
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 68