Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- New MTC presidents
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best Pac-12...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 96
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 63
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 60
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 58
- University of Missouri president Tom... 56
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 53