Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- New temple presidents
- Booker, other locals could get NFL draft...
- 2016 NFL draft: BYU's Bronson Kaufusi...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 87
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 86
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Cruz, Sanders top picks in Tuesday's... 58
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 55
- Letter: Earth getting warmer 52
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51