Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a repeat...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- College football predictions: How will... 87
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 82
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 78
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Letter: Police brutality 57
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 54
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53