Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 111
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 107
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 101
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- LDS Church clarifies position on... 77
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 65