Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- New mission presidents
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 88
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 77
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 61
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 54