Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- Former UNC coach Dean Smith willed $200 to...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 144
- Why I don’t call myself a... 91
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Letter: America needs change 61
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 57