Seven tips for happy homemaking
Ever wondered which household tips you should take with a grain of salt and which are, well, worth their salt?
For our book, “Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide” (Cedar Fort, 2012), my co-author Elyssa Andrus and I interviewed more than a dozen experts on a spectrum of homemaking topics. Our quest: to discover the best practices for modern homemakers.
Here is sampling of seven homemaking tips that will save you time and money (and sanity, too).
"Happy Homemaking: An LDS Girl’s Guide"
Authors: Natalie Hollingshead and Elyssa Andrus
Length: 240 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort (Springville, Utah)
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- AAC commish: BYU is a 'power' team 133
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Roller-coaster ride: BYU outlasts... 103
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 95
- Letter: Moral decline 84
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 81
- 'They killed my son because he's... 79
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 66