These 30 U.S. metropolitan areas are the least diverse in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
As the melting pot, America is a blending of cultures, but not all cities seems to attract the same diversity. The following are the 30 least ethnically diverse metropolitan areas in America. The information was taken from a study done by Trulia, a real estate data website. The study is based on 2010 census data. Deseret News also combined information from the study and census to show these demographics.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 44
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13