These 30 U.S. metropolitan areas are the least diverse in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
As the melting pot, America is a blending of cultures, but not all cities seems to attract the same diversity. The following are the 30 least ethnically diverse metropolitan areas in America. The information was taken from a study done by Trulia, a real estate data website. The study is based on 2010 census data. Deseret News also combined information from the study and census to show these demographics.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than...
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- NBA draft: Weber State's Joel Bolomboy...
- BYU alum Rob Gardner, Cinematic Pop featured...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 71
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 70
- Preventing mass shootings? Utah... 67
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Dems stage election-year sit-in on... 46
- Poll: Trump up over Clinton in Utah,... 42
- Democrats end 25-hour plus protest to... 30
- Chaffetz: I'm going to be 'kid in a... 29