These 30 U.S. metropolitan areas are the least diverse in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
As the melting pot, America is a blending of cultures, but not all cities seems to attract the same diversity. The following are the 30 least ethnically diverse metropolitan areas in America. The information was taken from a study done by Trulia, a real estate data website. The study is based on 2010 census data. Deseret News also combined information from the study and census to show these demographics.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- Official: 2nd worker isolated within 90... 21
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 21
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 19
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 17
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 15
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14