These 30 U.S. metropolitan areas are the least diverse in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
As the melting pot, America is a blending of cultures, but not all cities seems to attract the same diversity. The following are the 30 least ethnically diverse metropolitan areas in America. The information was taken from a study done by Trulia, a real estate data website. The study is based on 2010 census data. Deseret News also combined information from the study and census to show these demographics.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 31
- For the first time in American history,... 28
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 20
- Obama administration announces new... 19
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- Obama back at White House after summer... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13
- Streets of Ferguson stay calm after... 11