These 30 U.S. metropolitan areas are the least diverse in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
As the melting pot, America is a blending of cultures, but not all cities seems to attract the same diversity. The following are the 30 least ethnically diverse metropolitan areas in America. The information was taken from a study done by Trulia, a real estate data website. The study is based on 2010 census data. Deseret News also combined information from the study and census to show these demographics.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Is your financial house in order? 10...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith's vision of...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Photo gallery: NFL players with local ties...
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Gays wake up to changed Ireland, let... 12
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 8
- Obama urges Senate to renew... 7
- $150M in bribes, dozen schemes: US... 7
- Baltimore gets bloodier as arrests drop... 7