These 30 U.S. metropolitan areas are the least diverse in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
As the melting pot, America is a blending of cultures, but not all cities seems to attract the same diversity. The following are the 30 least ethnically diverse metropolitan areas in America. The information was taken from a study done by Trulia, a real estate data website. The study is based on 2010 census data. Deseret News also combined information from the study and census to show these demographics.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 58
- Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP... 32
- Obama sounds alarm on climate damage in... 30
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to... 29
- Yellowstone supervolcano is super big,... 24
- American, Italian hostages killed in US... 22
- Clinton Foundation admits missteps in... 15
- Hatch, Lee split on new attorney general 13