These 30 U.S. metropolitan areas are the least diverse in the country
»30 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
As the melting pot, America is a blending of cultures, but not all cities seems to attract the same diversity. The following are the 30 least ethnically diverse metropolitan areas in America. The information was taken from a study done by Trulia, a real estate data website. The study is based on 2010 census data. Deseret News also combined information from the study and census to show these demographics.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 103
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 102
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 28
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 26