Ranking the MWC arenas
»9 items «
AP Photo/The Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Ron Jenkins
I’m beginning to head down the home stretch of my final swing around the Mountain West Conference with the Runnin’ Utes. Just a couple of regular-season road trips remain for the Utes, before the Mountain West tournament in Las Vegas, then it’s off to the Pac-12 next season. While I have to say I’m really excited about what lies ahead when the University of Utah joins the Pac-12 next season, I will miss many of the stops I’ve been fortunate enough to make in my years covering the Mountain West. Since we are in the midst of hoops season I thought I would rate my favorite arenas in the MWC from a broadcasting and atmosphere angle. The Mountain West has one of the most diverse array of arenas and fieldhouses in the country, so here’s my take on the best and worst the MWC has to offer.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 30