Ranking the MWC arenas
»9 items «
AP Photo/The Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Ron Jenkins
I’m beginning to head down the home stretch of my final swing around the Mountain West Conference with the Runnin’ Utes. Just a couple of regular-season road trips remain for the Utes, before the Mountain West tournament in Las Vegas, then it’s off to the Pac-12 next season. While I have to say I’m really excited about what lies ahead when the University of Utah joins the Pac-12 next season, I will miss many of the stops I’ve been fortunate enough to make in my years covering the Mountain West. Since we are in the midst of hoops season I thought I would rate my favorite arenas in the MWC from a broadcasting and atmosphere angle. The Mountain West has one of the most diverse array of arenas and fieldhouses in the country, so here’s my take on the best and worst the MWC has to offer.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists to...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Have an irritable toddler? Here's one simple...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 50
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 47
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 44
- ESPN report: Jabari Parker rules out... 42
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Utah football: Utes are eager to pick... 33
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new,... 24