17 Mormons in Congress in 2013
Brigham Young University, B.S. in political science
J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D.
Law clerk to Judge Dee Benson of the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
Law clerk for Judge Samuel Alito, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit Court in Newark, New Jersey
Attorney with the law firm Sidley & Austin specializing in appellate and Supreme Court litigation
Assistant U.S. Attorney in Salt Lake City arguing cases before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Governor Jon Huntsman's General Counsel member 2005–2006
Clerk to Justice Alito, Supreme Court 2006–2007
Private practice attorney from 2007–2010
United States Senator, Utah, 2011–present
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 146
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 113
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 110
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 107
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a... 86
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- BYU football: Cougars agree to... 77
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 76