17 Mormons in Congress in 2013
Brigham Young University, B.S. in political science
J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D.
Law clerk to Judge Dee Benson of the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
Law clerk for Judge Samuel Alito, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit Court in Newark, New Jersey
Attorney with the law firm Sidley & Austin specializing in appellate and Supreme Court litigation
Assistant U.S. Attorney in Salt Lake City arguing cases before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Governor Jon Huntsman's General Counsel member 2005–2006
Clerk to Justice Alito, Supreme Court 2006–2007
Private practice attorney from 2007–2010
United States Senator, Utah, 2011–present
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 224
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 93
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 88
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 74
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66