17 Mormons in Congress in 2013
Brigham Young University, B.S. in political science
J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D.
Law clerk to Judge Dee Benson of the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
Law clerk for Judge Samuel Alito, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit Court in Newark, New Jersey
Attorney with the law firm Sidley & Austin specializing in appellate and Supreme Court litigation
Assistant U.S. Attorney in Salt Lake City arguing cases before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Governor Jon Huntsman's General Counsel member 2005–2006
Clerk to Justice Alito, Supreme Court 2006–2007
Private practice attorney from 2007–2010
United States Senator, Utah, 2011–present
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 104
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 63
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49