17 Mormons in Congress in 2013
University of Pittsburgh, J.D., 1962
Brigham Young University, B.A. (history), 1959
Attorney, Pringle, Bredin, and Martin (Pittsburgh) 1962–1969
Attorney, various firms (Salt Lake City) 1969–1976
U.S. Senator from Utah, 1977–present
The most senior Republican senator was re-elected in 2012 after beating Democratic challenger Scott Howell.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 98
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 55