17 Mormons in Congress in 2013
University of Pittsburgh, J.D., 1962
Brigham Young University, B.A. (history), 1959
Attorney, Pringle, Bredin, and Martin (Pittsburgh) 1962–1969
Attorney, various firms (Salt Lake City) 1969–1976
U.S. Senator from Utah, 1977–present
The most senior Republican senator was re-elected in 2012 after beating Democratic challenger Scott Howell.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 225
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 99
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 93
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 76
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 58