Real Salt Lake vs. Seattle Sounders report card
»15 items «
Real Salt Lake came out assertive against the Seattle Sounders Thursday night at Rio Tinto Stadium in the second leg of the Western Conference semifinals. Javier Morales, Paulo Jr. and Ned Grabavoy all had good opportunities to score in the first half. Morales, Saborio and Espindola had additional chances in the second half to give RSL a nearly 2 to 1 advantage in shots on goal, but the stellar goal keeping of Seattle's Michael Gspurning and a half-second hesitation in the 80th minute by RSL defender Tony Beltran gave Seattle the opportunity they needed to put the ball in the back of the net and steal the home win and the opportunity to advance to the conference finals. Seattle advances to play Los Angeles next Sunday in the first game of that series.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president