10 different companies with 'intensely religious sides'
»10 items «
CNN’s Dan Gilgoff recently wrote about 10 different companies that “have intensely religious sides — even if they’re not always visible to consumers.” He purposely excluded Chick-fil-A from the list, because he figured “many folk” already knew that because if you try to get a chicken sandwich on a Sunday, you will “find its doors locked and the lights out.” He also excluded companies like kosher-food manufacturer Manischewitz. Here is his list in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Attorneys want BYU track team testimony...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 125
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 42
- See why this woman's decision not to... 41
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 33
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks... 32
- Defending the Faith: A tribute to... 19
- Some Republican presidential hopefuls... 12
- LDS statement could move Utah... 12