10 different companies with 'intensely religious sides'
»10 items «
CNN’s Dan Gilgoff recently wrote about 10 different companies that “have intensely religious sides — even if they’re not always visible to consumers.” He purposely excluded Chick-fil-A from the list, because he figured “many folk” already knew that because if you try to get a chicken sandwich on a Sunday, you will “find its doors locked and the lights out.” He also excluded companies like kosher-food manufacturer Manischewitz. Here is his list in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9