10 different companies with 'intensely religious sides'
»10 items «
CNN’s Dan Gilgoff recently wrote about 10 different companies that “have intensely religious sides — even if they’re not always visible to consumers.” He purposely excluded Chick-fil-A from the list, because he figured “many folk” already knew that because if you try to get a chicken sandwich on a Sunday, you will “find its doors locked and the lights out.” He also excluded companies like kosher-food manufacturer Manischewitz. Here is his list in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- U. doctor thanks strangers who saved him,...
- Defending the Faith: When the... 134
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues... 44
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 17
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 15
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 12
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 12