10 different companies with 'intensely religious sides'
»10 items «
CNN’s Dan Gilgoff recently wrote about 10 different companies that “have intensely religious sides — even if they’re not always visible to consumers.” He purposely excluded Chick-fil-A from the list, because he figured “many folk” already knew that because if you try to get a chicken sandwich on a Sunday, you will “find its doors locked and the lights out.” He also excluded companies like kosher-food manufacturer Manischewitz. Here is his list in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 96
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 25
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a... 10
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 10
- 4 effective ways to teach your kids... 4
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- Defending the Faith: Reasons for... 4
- New Harmony: A word for teens teetering... 3