10 different companies with 'intensely religious sides'
»10 items «
CNN’s Dan Gilgoff recently wrote about 10 different companies that “have intensely religious sides — even if they’re not always visible to consumers.” He purposely excluded Chick-fil-A from the list, because he figured “many folk” already knew that because if you try to get a chicken sandwich on a Sunday, you will “find its doors locked and the lights out.” He also excluded companies like kosher-food manufacturer Manischewitz. Here is his list in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Cougars say they have learned lessons in wake...
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive line...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- The Clean Cut: New Zealand students perform...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 288
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 123
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 101
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 88
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 73
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 65
- Does secret southern Utah meeting mean... 53
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45