Pundits make electoral college predictions for Obama, Romney
»18 items «
While Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama scramble to collect the necessary 270 electoral votes on election day, many pundits have already weighed in, making their predictions and calling the victor based on polls, analysis and gut instinct. Here's a look at what 18 pundits have predicted as the outcome of the Romney-Obama election.
»18 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 70
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 49
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 48
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 35
- Obama: Climate pact an 'act of... 33
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 29
- World leaders gather to try to save... 23