Pundits make electoral college predictions for Obama, Romney
»18 items «
While Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama scramble to collect the necessary 270 electoral votes on election day, many pundits have already weighed in, making their predictions and calling the victor based on polls, analysis and gut instinct. Here's a look at what 18 pundits have predicted as the outcome of the Romney-Obama election.
»18 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 41
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 34
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25
- In wake of email hack, Democratic chair... 23
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 22