Pundits make electoral college predictions for Obama, Romney
»18 items «
While Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama scramble to collect the necessary 270 electoral votes on election day, many pundits have already weighed in, making their predictions and calling the victor based on polls, analysis and gut instinct. Here's a look at what 18 pundits have predicted as the outcome of the Romney-Obama election.
»18 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian players...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 59
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 44
- 'Unprecedented': Obama administration... 27
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 26
- Attorney General Eric Holder says he... 21
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19