Pundits make electoral college predictions for Obama, Romney
»18 items «
While Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama scramble to collect the necessary 270 electoral votes on election day, many pundits have already weighed in, making their predictions and calling the victor based on polls, analysis and gut instinct. Here's a look at what 18 pundits have predicted as the outcome of the Romney-Obama election.
»18 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah State football: Aggies will take on No....
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 117
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 105
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 68
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 32
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 30
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 29
- As winter takes hold, needs increase... 27