Pundits make electoral college predictions for Obama, Romney
»18 items «
While Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama scramble to collect the necessary 270 electoral votes on election day, many pundits have already weighed in, making their predictions and calling the victor based on polls, analysis and gut instinct. Here's a look at what 18 pundits have predicted as the outcome of the Romney-Obama election.
»18 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 65
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 63
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 46
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 27
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 27
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 20
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19