Pundits make electoral college predictions for Obama, Romney
»18 items «
While Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama scramble to collect the necessary 270 electoral votes on election day, many pundits have already weighed in, making their predictions and calling the victor based on polls, analysis and gut instinct. Here's a look at what 18 pundits have predicted as the outcome of the Romney-Obama election.
»18 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive line...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- The Clean Cut: New Zealand students perform...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 101
- Boy Scout board approves end to blanket... 71
- Religious groups react to Boy... 70
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- 2016 Republicans use Trump, TV to make... 26
- Oklahoma Supreme Court: Ten... 26
- Obama: Republican criticism of Iran... 25
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 16