10 of the closest presidential elections in United States history
»10 items «
The latest CNN/ORC International survey released Sunday shows President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney tied in the race for the White House, 49 percent to 49 percent. During Tuesday's election, both candidates will be aiming to reach the required 270 electoral college votes. Although expectations suggest the race between Romney and Obama will be close, the United States has faced tight elections before. Here's a look at 10 of the closest presidential elections in American history.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Police locate West Point teen called 'person...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Boy Scouts of America to make membership...
- Chaffetz not willing to take... 60
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 44
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 24
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23