10 of the closest presidential elections in United States history
»10 items «
The latest CNN/ORC International survey released Sunday shows President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney tied in the race for the White House, 49 percent to 49 percent. During Tuesday's election, both candidates will be aiming to reach the required 270 electoral college votes. Although expectations suggest the race between Romney and Obama will be close, the United States has faced tight elections before. Here's a look at 10 of the closest presidential elections in American history.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- LA man builds small home for homeless lady
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 'I am... 41
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 30
- Former tech executive Carly Fiorina... 17
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- More Americans spending at least half... 13
- Famed neurosurgeon Ben Carson announces... 10
- Latest on police-custody death: 53... 9