10 of the closest presidential elections in United States history
»10 items «
The latest CNN/ORC International survey released Sunday shows President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney tied in the race for the White House, 49 percent to 49 percent. During Tuesday's election, both candidates will be aiming to reach the required 270 electoral college votes. Although expectations suggest the race between Romney and Obama will be close, the United States has faced tight elections before. Here's a look at 10 of the closest presidential elections in American history.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Lindsey Stirling's father responds to...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Possible Boy Scout gay leadership change has...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Mormon missionary killed, another injured in...
- The Clean Cut: David Archuleta, Lexi Walker...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 52
- US to 'fine tune' Iraq strategy in... 16
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 15
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Administration asks skeptical judge to... 11
- Census: Number of Americans on public... 10
- Obama urges Senate to renew... 7
- $150M in bribes, dozen schemes: US... 7