10 of the closest presidential elections in United States history
»10 items «
The latest CNN/ORC International survey released Sunday shows President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney tied in the race for the White House, 49 percent to 49 percent. During Tuesday's election, both candidates will be aiming to reach the required 270 electoral college votes. Although expectations suggest the race between Romney and Obama will be close, the United States has faced tight elections before. Here's a look at 10 of the closest presidential elections in American history.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- Video: BYU commit Jaren Hall lifts Maple...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 77
- Trump starts new media feud with... 36
- What keeps teachers from staying in the... 34
- GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush has... 28
- Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in... 23
- USC's Steve Sarkisian apologizes for... 17
- Fired reporter kills 2 former... 17
- Trump says he's proud he booted... 16