Battleground states: The road to 270 electoral votes to win the presidency
»16 items «
As President Barack Obama and challenger Mitt Romney race to Election Day on Nov. 6, it takes 270 electoral votes to win the presidency. Following is a state by state glance at the latest AP status for each battleground state in the 2012 presidential election, as well as current polling data and developments.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- New mission presidents
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Senate panel approves resolution calling porn...
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9... 28
- Obama pushes for every child to learn... 21
- Cruz, Rubio eye NH momentum as Dems... 15
- Donald Trump calls for Iowa election... 14
- Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul quits 2016 GOP... 12
- Once a bromance, now a brawl: Trump and... 10
- 5 things to know about the Super Bowl... 9
- In a U.S. divided on gun control,... 8