Battleground states: The road to 270 electoral votes to win the presidency
»16 items «
As President Barack Obama and challenger Mitt Romney race to Election Day on Nov. 6, it takes 270 electoral votes to win the presidency. Following is a state by state glance at the latest AP status for each battleground state in the 2012 presidential election, as well as current polling data and developments.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney... 77
- Pew study: News media inserted bias... 57
- Miss Utah USA's bungled interview... 38
- BYU poll: Majority favor impeachment,... 30
- Video: Miss Utah USA flubs answer at... 26
- Parents rally after Canadian elementary... 25
- NSA director says surveillance programs... 21
- 2 others back up extortion claims... 21