State-by-state, Superstorm Sandy's aftermath
»22 items «
Jessica Hill, AP photo
Three days after Superstorm Sandy slammed the mid-Atlantic and the Northeast, New York and New Jersey struggled to get back on their feet, the U.S. death toll climbed to more than 80, and more than 4.6 million homes and businesses were still without power. Here's a look at what happened to each state, along with other helpful tips.
»22 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 71
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 43
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 27
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Obama declares health care law is... 20