State-by-state, Superstorm Sandy's aftermath
»22 items «
Jessica Hill, AP photo
Three days after Superstorm Sandy slammed the mid-Atlantic and the Northeast, New York and New Jersey struggled to get back on their feet, the U.S. death toll climbed to more than 80, and more than 4.6 million homes and businesses were still without power. Here's a look at what happened to each state, along with other helpful tips.
»22 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 88
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 56
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate 40
- Violence follows California Trump... 34
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 32
- ... 30
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Illinois bills would limit mentally ill... 21