Tips to staying healthy – avoid a holiday diet nightmare
»6 items «
For those that are on a diet, Halloween can be the beginning of a multi-month nightmare with treats appearing everywhere during the holiday season. Not to mention that overeating seems to be an American holiday tradition. However, there are ways that you and and your family can stay healthy and avoid gaining weight during the holiday season.
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 65
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 63
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 46
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 27
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 26
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 20
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19