Tips to staying healthy – avoid a holiday diet nightmare
»6 items «
For those that are on a diet, Halloween can be the beginning of a multi-month nightmare with treats appearing everywhere during the holiday season. Not to mention that overeating seems to be an American holiday tradition. However, there are ways that you and and your family can stay healthy and avoid gaining weight during the holiday season.
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon...
- Chris Williams shares about the power of...
- By changing its name, ABC Family clarifies...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- BYU football: This Nephi played a role in...
- New Salt Lake County ordinance mandates pet...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from... 45
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 43
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 41
- Chances of a 'Speaker Chaffetz' may... 37
- Trump defends 2nd Amendment following... 32
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 20
- Mother-son bond over guns links Oregon,... 18
- Clinton pitches new gun controls... 15