Caption This - Pink penalty flags, foreign affairs and Halloween
The Stormtrooper »24 of 25 «
(AP Photo/Don Wright)
A Pittsburgh Steelers fan wears a storm trooper costume and shows his "Terrible Towel" during an NFL football game against the Washington Redskins on Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012, in Pittsburgh.
»24 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 112
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 68
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 55
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 48
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 45
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 31