Caption This - Pink penalty flags, foreign affairs and Halloween
Professional Waterboy »1 of 25 «
(AP Photo/Reed Hoffmann)
Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Richard Seymour (92) gets water during pre-game warm-ups for their game against the Kansas City Chiefs during an NFL football game in Kansas City, Mo., Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012.
»1 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU...
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins Colorado...
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now...
- BYU coaches happy about development of...
- AP preseason top 25 poll: Utah, BYU... 59
- Morning links: Cougars examined by USA... 56
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 42
- Rock On: Sarkisian runs afoul of BYU... 38
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 26
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 23