Caption This - Pink penalty flags, foreign affairs and Halloween
Professional Waterboy »1 of 25 «
(AP Photo/Reed Hoffmann)
Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Richard Seymour (92) gets water during pre-game warm-ups for their game against the Kansas City Chiefs during an NFL football game in Kansas City, Mo., Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012.
»1 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- New mission presidents
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 83
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in... 24
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 24