Caption This - Pink penalty flags, foreign affairs and Halloween
Professional Waterboy »1 of 25 «
(AP Photo/Reed Hoffmann)
Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Richard Seymour (92) gets water during pre-game warm-ups for their game against the Kansas City Chiefs during an NFL football game in Kansas City, Mo., Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012.
»1 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 219
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 73
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 65
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 44
- ACC media days has some interesting... 42
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 27