Caption This - Pink penalty flags, foreign affairs and Halloween
Professional Waterboy »1 of 25 «
(AP Photo/Reed Hoffmann)
Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Richard Seymour (92) gets water during pre-game warm-ups for their game against the Kansas City Chiefs during an NFL football game in Kansas City, Mo., Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012.
»1 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- BYU football: What you need to know about...
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits...
- 'Vampire trucker' admits to holding women for...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18