Caption This - Pink penalty flags, foreign affairs and Halloween
Professional Waterboy »1 of 25 «
(AP Photo/Reed Hoffmann)
Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Richard Seymour (92) gets water during pre-game warm-ups for their game against the Kansas City Chiefs during an NFL football game in Kansas City, Mo., Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012.
»1 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- New temple presidents
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- 'He was a 'Star Trek' guy': Mark Hamill said...
- New mission presidents
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14