Meet the revamped 2012-13 Utah Utes men's basketball team
»17 items «
Utah will feature 11 new faces in the 2012-13 season as they only return four active players from last year. The two starters returning are seniors Jason Washburn and Cedric Martin. Of the returning players, Washburn is the top scorer and rebounder while Martin leads the team in assists, steals and 3-point shooting. Looking to improve upon a 6-25 losing season, the Utes enter their second season in the Pac-12. At the annual "Night with the Runnin' Utes," Utah put on a good show for the 2000+ fans. The scrimmage went into a quadruple overtime and showcased this team's new talent.
»17 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- New mission presidents
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 88
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 61
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 54
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 36
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 27
- Masina, Gustin develop friendship that... 19