Meet the revamped 2012-13 Utah Utes men's basketball team
»17 items «
Utah will feature 11 new faces in the 2012-13 season as they only return four active players from last year. The two starters returning are seniors Jason Washburn and Cedric Martin. Of the returning players, Washburn is the top scorer and rebounder while Martin leads the team in assists, steals and 3-point shooting. Looking to improve upon a 6-25 losing season, the Utes enter their second season in the Pac-12. At the annual "Night with the Runnin' Utes," Utah put on a good show for the 2000+ fans. The scrimmage went into a quadruple overtime and showcased this team's new talent.
»17 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 107
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 53
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 42
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21