Meet the revamped 2012-13 Utah Utes men's basketball team
»17 items «
Utah will feature 11 new faces in the 2012-13 season as they only return four active players from last year. The two starters returning are seniors Jason Washburn and Cedric Martin. Of the returning players, Washburn is the top scorer and rebounder while Martin leads the team in assists, steals and 3-point shooting. Looking to improve upon a 6-25 losing season, the Utes enter their second season in the Pac-12. At the annual "Night with the Runnin' Utes," Utah put on a good show for the 2000+ fans. The scrimmage went into a quadruple overtime and showcased this team's new talent.
»17 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 82
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 72
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 59
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 52
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill... 51
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Cougars fine-tuning... 42