Meet the revamped 2012-13 Utah Utes men's basketball team
»17 items «
Utah will feature 11 new faces in the 2012-13 season as they only return four active players from last year. The two starters returning are seniors Jason Washburn and Cedric Martin. Of the returning players, Washburn is the top scorer and rebounder while Martin leads the team in assists, steals and 3-point shooting. Looking to improve upon a 6-25 losing season, the Utes enter their second season in the Pac-12. At the annual "Night with the Runnin' Utes," Utah put on a good show for the 2000+ fans. The scrimmage went into a quadruple overtime and showcased this team's new talent.
»17 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 110
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 88
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Utes fill three future football... 69
- Can BYU put together a special season? 60
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU... 59
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 35