Top ten cheapest private universities under $20,000
»10 items «
Jill Clardy via Flickr
A good college education doesn't always have to be expensive. Following is a list of ten colleges that cost less than $20,000 per year in tuition and other expenses (room and board and books). Find out which three Ivy league universities and what Utah school made the list. Information collected from Kiplinger.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 49
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 44
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 39
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 30
- The water question: Tapping into one of... 24
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Police: 3 dead, including gunman, in... 18