Top ten cheapest private universities under $20,000
»10 items «
Jill Clardy via Flickr
A good college education doesn't always have to be expensive. Following is a list of ten colleges that cost less than $20,000 per year in tuition and other expenses (room and board and books). Find out which three Ivy league universities and what Utah school made the list. Information collected from Kiplinger.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: A Mormon, a Muslim and a...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball tournament
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders weigh in...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 83
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 49
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 41
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 30
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 27
- Obama: Climate change deniers endanger... 24