Top ten cheapest private universities under $20,000
»10 items «
Jill Clardy via Flickr
A good college education doesn't always have to be expensive. Following is a list of ten colleges that cost less than $20,000 per year in tuition and other expenses (room and board and books). Find out which three Ivy league universities and what Utah school made the list. Information collected from Kiplinger.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 24
- Utah's public university presidents... 9
- New app helps consumers purchase... 8
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 7
- Two new hotels announced for downtown... 6
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 4
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 4