Top ten cheapest private universities under $20,000
»10 items «
Jill Clardy via Flickr
A good college education doesn't always have to be expensive. Following is a list of ten colleges that cost less than $20,000 per year in tuition and other expenses (room and board and books). Find out which three Ivy league universities and what Utah school made the list. Information collected from Kiplinger.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in...
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between BYU...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- A look at North Korea's cyberwar... 1
- Constantly changing online prices stump... 1
- California puzzles over safety of... 1