Top ten cheapest private universities under $20,000
»10 items «
Jill Clardy via Flickr
A good college education doesn't always have to be expensive. Following is a list of ten colleges that cost less than $20,000 per year in tuition and other expenses (room and board and books). Find out which three Ivy league universities and what Utah school made the list. Information collected from Kiplinger.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 36
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 32
- Abortion supporters get help from... 24
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 20
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 20
- Obama rule for power plants to compel... 19
- The lie behind the idea that ‘sex... 15