Top ten cheapest private universities under $20,000
»10 items «
Jill Clardy via Flickr
A good college education doesn't always have to be expensive. Following is a list of ten colleges that cost less than $20,000 per year in tuition and other expenses (room and board and books). Find out which three Ivy league universities and what Utah school made the list. Information collected from Kiplinger.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- High school football: Timpview overcomes...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- White House: Immigration steps would... 7
- Imbibing in Utah grows with population,... 7
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Looming chocolate drought may leave... 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2