Top ten cheapest private universities under $20,000
»10 items «
Jill Clardy via Flickr
A good college education doesn't always have to be expensive. Following is a list of ten colleges that cost less than $20,000 per year in tuition and other expenses (room and board and books). Find out which three Ivy league universities and what Utah school made the list. Information collected from Kiplinger.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Rose excited for near future stability,...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- New temple presidents
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call for...
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 43
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 40
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20