Top ten cheapest private universities under $20,000
»10 items «
Jill Clardy via Flickr
A good college education doesn't always have to be expensive. Following is a list of ten colleges that cost less than $20,000 per year in tuition and other expenses (room and board and books). Find out which three Ivy league universities and what Utah school made the list. Information collected from Kiplinger.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- New mission presidents
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 84
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 53
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 35
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 28
- Are you willing to pay more for your... 23
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed... 23
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on... 20